Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The European Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The European Man (542 Views)

See The Difference Between African And European Lady. / Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast / The European Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The European Man by Epiphanus20(m): 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
A MUST READ

JOKE
An european man,an african man and an american man were kidnapped in an australian forest by asian carnibals.The carnibals really meant to eat the men but after much begging by the men the carnibals decided to play a game with the men.The carnibals sent the three men into the forest to fetch more than two of their favourite fruit,giving each of the men three companion.

On arrival the american man came with 3 oranges,he was asked to swallow the orange without any expression on his face.The american agreed to their order,he managed to swallow the first one but while swallowing the second one he gasp,and the carnibals killed and ate him.

Few minutes later,the african man came with 10 blackberries,he was asked to swallow them without showing any expression.The african agreed to this term,he started swallowing them but while swallowing the 9th one he bursted out in laughter and was killed

5 minutes later the late american and african met in heaven and this dialogue took place
AMERICAN:whats wrong with you my african brother,you almost made it

AFRICAN:am sorry i cant help when i saw the european man coming with WATER MELON

AM GONNA TURN YOU INTO A VAMPIRE IF YOU DONT LIKE,COMMENT AND SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS.JXT JOKING LOLZ
Re: The European Man by exe0(m): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive!: Goodluck Jonathan Will Do It! / Alia Bhatt Jokes / m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.