Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Lucrative Business Of Leasing (CAT/CATERPILLAR) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Lucrative Business Of Leasing (CAT/CATERPILLAR) (969 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Tutorial : how To Start The Business Of Printing On T-shirts / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lucrative Business Of Leasing (CAT/CATERPILLAR) by frodobee: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
The business of Leasing construction equipment in Nigeria is a very very lucrative business, very low risk, high ROI(return on Investment), cheap start-up capital(when you compare ROI), very cheap maintenance cost and yet its like a cult business- only a few rich guys play in that league. I will discuss these points one after the other.
Its lucrative, how? Imagine a #180,000 for just a days job of 8hours, sounds ludicrous but that's really what you get paid for leasing a D8 CAT Bulldozer and this excludes the cost of diesel, operator charges etc. For ten days or 80hours work that will amount to #1.8mil cool cash. Lease business is serious business. The lebanese won't let this out.

My mum once said she doesn't understand me, why? Poor me had traveled to Abuja to the office of Ossai&Ossai auctioneers for Strabag back in 2003, a teenager worth less than #10,000 and just in my 2nd year in the university. The rest is history. Why then are grown-up business minded men, feeble-minded or less inclined towards this business? The risk? It has low risk. Your Dozer, Payloader, Excavator, Grader, Compactor etc does not need Insurance policies for fire, accident etc low risk. No special need or attention(operators do not require special certification or degrees and many accept to be paid per job #10,000). And ironically its costs much less than you will imagine. Consider for instance the amount required to put up a gas station, the taxes, the risks and the ever un-ending uncertainties.

In this business, you can never loose. Every part of a heavy machine can either be used for what it is- machine part, or be sold as a metal scrap at a value almost equal to the former. I have known many graduates who came back from the US to delve into this business. It is pertinent to advice that when you make up your mind, you should try and oversee this business directly or through God-fearing managers as the stream of quick cash always leads to mismanagement.

Once again, the dry season is on us. This is the season for players in this industry. I wish the old guys more jobs and the new guys contracts that will exceed your imaginations. Hey, join in now and take position ahead of this election you never know your personal person could be the next LGA chairman, Commissioner etc or just a regular business man.
Re: The Lucrative Business Of Leasing (CAT/CATERPILLAR) by frodobee: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2015
Leasing H equipment is cool business. Take a step now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Day Care Service / New Biz / Am Interested In A Genuine Online Business That Does Not Involve Referral Prog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.