Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. (9497 Views)

Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent / Femi Otedola On The Cover Of Forbes Africa Magazine (photo) / Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
maybe it based on cash made if not.dangote nkwa? what about the doctor that saved a whole continent if not even the world from Ebola virus because the fact is if she didn't spot Sawyer Nigeria wouldn't have been aware and we all know the story at last that even the world started getting ideas from Nigeria on how to curb it. AMEYO ADADEVOH derseved it.maybe there is something I don't no
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by hazyfm: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Maczeelly:
#

LOL
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Viscy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by bigfatbooty: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
lol
YSSEY:
Ibadan why?

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by radiorebel(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
kip it up ....

#PrinxoftheNORTH ....lol
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
I'll get there.
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Nuvally: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
simplemach:
But wait o, what do we gain when he dedicates award to us? Nothing i guess. Then its better he dedicates money to us and not awards.

Just NEGODU this person...Money ds Money that. Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by tartar9(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
glory be to God as he continues to bless my father Alhaji Aliko Dangote 1.daddy u haved truly made me proud,but dont use style forget that gold plaited buggarri veyron you promised to buy me o.and my vacation trip to dubai.you havnt yet come back from business trip why daddy,mummy really misses you o.we all cant wait to see you. -Sorry papa tsule i never deny you o nah joke i dey.
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by chamboy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
I fink this Award is based on Cash made... Cash doesn't Sound reasonable for an Award of Person the Year. But based on Wat Forbes stands for its OK .
I don't know much about what happened Around Africa. Buh my Nigerian Person of The Year is Late Dr Adadevoh
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by qadeerkug(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2014

Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Larow(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
The richest man 4rm the poorest tribe! I hail u joor! I de gbadun ur way pass dem dem!
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by musicwriter(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Development comes by expoiting nature (science) to create wealth and Dangote is the only African that I know of doing that on a large scale. He is moving to be the richest person in the world, it's only a matter of time.
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by ORAFA(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
YSSEY:
Ibadan why?
Hahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahha......oh! Naija boys are funny sha. I couldn't control my laughter till after 30mins. Truly Ibadan why?

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by franugo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
YSSEY:
Ibadan why?

can ya pls xplain gwgat u trying 2 say by d pics
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by papoose321: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dangote afta u and FG don monopolies naija mkt y u no go win billionaire dem award... Meanwhile u de employ graduates as truck drivers.. Congrats
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by vace: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
BEST MTN DATA PLAN FOR ANDROID, PC, WINDOWS AND JAVA PHONES. CLICK HERE NOW! http://www.xteka.com/2014/11/buy-cheap-mtn-data-plan.html
grin

Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by papoose321: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
franugo:

can ya pls xplain gwgat u trying 2 say by d pics

Na ibadan man.. I guess
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
Learn how to create quality websites for vending your products and services on the internet. We have made it easy for any beginner to create they own website without doing any coding at all. Using a simple and old software called WYSIWYG Editor. We will walk you through using our recommended software, which you can start using immediately once you ordered the kit. Creating a website aren’t too technical as people think...

Check mY SIGNATURE
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
very humble patriotic Nigerian...congrats boss...
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by mustymatic(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
He is an Aboki, we are proud of him
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by simplemach(m): 1:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Odinaka00:

Nwanne go and hustle to make money

Congrats to Aliko my uncle
did i hear u say uncle? For ur information, its Aliko Dangote they are talking about o and from the name i can see here (Odinaka) ur village to his own is nothing less than 600 km
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by paleo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
m role model. I so wish him well and I pray I be like him.

Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by wolexy2(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Congrats to d big Boss
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Congrats but na for your pocket oo cos i know that if you were doing all the things oprah did in the past and present, you'll have been dead broke by now. Even south Africa gets a fraction of oprah's wealth.
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Odinaka00(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
simplemach:
did i hear u say uncle? For ur information, its Aliko Dangote they are talking about o and from the name i can see here (Odinaka) ur village to his own is nothing less than 600 km

Hehehehehehe my mother who happens to be Aliko's younger sister got married to an igbo man, so he s my uncle lol
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by EagleNest(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nice one. The man is the real giant of African business...
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by engrjacuzzi: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
money.......... try locate me next season
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by miky(m): 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
simplemach:
But wait o, what do we gain when he dedicates award to us? Nothing i guess. Then its better he dedicates money to us and not awards.

Go make your own money!!! he is showing you that a nigerian like you can do it, even its not a billionaire you can be you can become a millionaire.. but from your speach (give me free!!!) i doubt it
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
simplemach:

cheesy
how about u try to earn your own cash
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by DAVE5(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Divineluv14:
OK

mbok wat is OK nah,
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by Divineluv14(f): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
DAVE5:

mbok wat is OK nah,

lipsrsealed
DAVE5:

mbok wat is OK nah,
Re: Aliko Dangote wins Forbes Africa's Person Of The Year 2014. by coolebux(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
selfish aboki
if rochas has money like him
#americawillknow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Flashes Boobs In Transparent Top (photos) / Top Actor Segun Arinze Impregnates A Young Lady And Then Abandons Her / My Sexcapade With Aisha My Landlady Daughter (part I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.