Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: (748 Views)

Seun,where R U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: by brownbonno(m): 12:06am On Dec 03, 2008
What is happening here, this travel section has been taken over by fake passport traders ?
Seun,sure you are not encouraging this these activities taking here on Nairaland.
Re: Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: by whatever90(f): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2008
for real i was about asking d same thing

seun if ur moderator is not steady why not choose an assistant?
Re: Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: by brownbonno(m): 2:05am On Dec 03, 2008
Mr Moderator was last online on 28/11/08.The Oluwole boys are having a field day selling what never exist and painting the name of Nigeria in ugly colours.Anyway,buyers beware(Caveat Emptor) and sellers Caveat venditor.
Re: Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: by guseman(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2008
Oga Moderator,
Please can you do something about this and i hope you dey alrite sha, cos machine sef fit break down! All the best man
Re: Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: by DisGuy: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2008
moderator to ze rescue cheesy

okay you can also help by using the report to the moderator link

cheers wink
Re: Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: by adexchamp(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
Hello Mr Moderator,its high time you do something about this,it just becoming too much of fake people posting many things on here,they are just painting the country image so bad.I love 9ja and I'm so happy here.Thx.
Re: Seun Where Is Your Moderator?: by brownbonno(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2008
this Guy:

moderator to ze rescue cheesy

okay you can also help by using the report to the moderator link

cheers wink

What is happening here,do you need to recruit whistleblower to enable you do your job as a moderator ?Give me a break and talk to Seun if need help on what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Products On Travel And Leisure Africa Magazine. / Genuine Uk Letter Of Invitation And Other Relevant Document Is Available / Dangers Of Illegal Migration (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.