Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

10 Tgif Syndromes You Must Watch! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Tgif Syndromes You Must Watch! (538 Views)

The Most Funniest MTN Project Fame With Naija Rick Ross(a Must Watch) / TGIF: I Hope This Put A Smile On Your Face To Ease The Day’s Stress..[see Photo] / TGIF Hotness! : Check Out The Butt On This Tanzania Actresstgif Hotness (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tgif Syndromes You Must Watch! by howmarketng(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yea Baby!

Friday is here!……

(attempts twerking but breaks already stiff waist!)…….

hehehhee yea Friday!…..one of the most celebrated days on earth…..(ask anyone even my Pastor)

hmmmmm….Friday! AKA happy Hour…..

AKA…Tap that booty!

AKA…Spend the money!

AKA….where the party @

AKA I JUST WANNA DRINK AND MAKE BAD CHOICES!

AKA….come without panties !

AKA…..screw my landlord!

AKA… get a nanny for the kids!

AKA….its going down tonite!

AKA 2 chicks and a guy!……AKA keep the change……AKA pick me up by 11:30…….AKA what you sipping!……AKA honey im licking 2nite!…..AKA i wanna get high on some ish!……

hmmmm FRIDAYS!…..AKA

GIRLS CALL HIM AND THREATEN BLEEP!

yes its official!

Its Friday……and its a day workers heave a sigh of relief….sellers smile…….Pastors know Sunday offerings is in sight(HALELUYA)…girls buy new undies without pricing…..Club managers are suddenly happy!……..the unemployed too, relax abit @job search and the atmosphere generally is

TOTALLY RELAXED!…….AND SO SO FREAKY!

Why?………..because later this evening eh……e must happen!
GBAGAUN!

Weda Devil like am or not…. beer must be drunk!….booties must get laid….Cigars must be smoked….and clubs must rock!

….statistics have even shown that 80% of most sexual and frivolous activities happen on this day……….FRIDAY!(screams)

even my Megida told me this morning…oga appy priday walahi!any thing for the boys?…. LMAOOOOO!…ok guys

…..Thank God Its Friday syndrome is what we should check out right about now!….

1. Make sure you don’t drink as stupid as drunk!Drink to your limit!Ladies don’t be pressurized to drink when you don’t want to!

2. Use a condom(u know say wen guys eyes don doti any booty na fresh booty!)

3.if you must drink don’t drive! please and please …..howmarket needs you alive!Bros thinks of you always!…..make sure you go with a driver who wont drink!

4.Ladies make sure you hang out with the right guys who wont take advantage of you!

Read more on http://howmarket.co/2014/12/must-read-10-tgif-syndromes-you-must-watch-2/

PLEASE HAVE MAD FUN COS LIFE IS TOO SHORT!……happy weekend peeps!
Re: 10 Tgif Syndromes You Must Watch! by izsmike: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
FTC
Re: 10 Tgif Syndromes You Must Watch! by GMD09(f): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
You should include friday night vigil for christians, muslim and politicians. Not everybody goes to clubs on friday nights.

(1) (Reply)

Jeremiah Gyang's Xmas Single! Download / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money / Anita And Paul Okoye Are Now Legally Married. Congratulations Psquare - See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.