Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? (2204 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
That slot will most likely go to NC. Deputy SP may go to NE and Deputy Speaker may go to SS or vÎce versa

Bros, the way I want it o:

President: NW
VP: SW
SP:SS
Deputy SP: NC
Speaker: SE
D.Speaker: NE
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Collynzo9: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hahaha see Barcanista and Donphilopus counting their eggs before they are even layed let alone hatched.
APC dishing out positions?
LMAO!
You guys will just give yourselves unncecessary heart attack.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Interesting comments. Seems we have Buhari supporters and not APC supporters. If Buhari loses the primaries, it's safe to conclude that PDP will win the presidential elections.....that is if the disposition of the "apc" supporters here is a true reflection of the larger society.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Abagworo:

On Buhari most Nigerians believe in his ability to relieve Nigeria of corruption and I so much believe in him.

Do you still hold this believe?
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Buhari will not lose the APC primaries. He represents the change we clamour for as at this time haven been tested, trusted and he delivered. The APC provide him with men and women of impeccable track records, these people together with President Buhari will put the nation on the track of glory. Let me restate that General Muhammadu Buhari, the people's general is the man wanted by the masses. I am very sure that members of APC and delegates are poised to present this General to the people for 2015 election along with Raji Fashola(or someone else) as running mate. It is Time Up for the retrogressive PDP! The APC will not disappoint the Masses.
God bless you

What have you to say now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Lagos Rally / SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... / Sarakigate: Saraki Divided Our Party - Buhari (ThisDay Newspapers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.