Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi (1171 Views)

Vestige Of Hope / Till Dawn Do Us Part. . . / Keeping Your Hope Alive (Inspirational Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hope Till End Time Comes By George Adefemi

I have tried to make the world change,
To measure its limit,even with speed-range
All these to no avail
The test,trial,all vain.

What have my friends done with such guts?
My friends 'stick' to their guns!
They've got neither eyes nor mind for defeat,
They've never submitted to failure.

And tonight when I dream
It would be my party,
They tried all they 'seem'
Thwart my will with apathy.
But saturn
Says he's gonna learn to live
As if the world isn't coming to an end,
And I admire his strength.

Today I'm gonna do my best,
To drink coffee in the morning,
To eat burger in the evening,
And live as if
I didn't feel lonely and hopeless and helpless,
To save myself
From sticking expletives in my thoughts
Till end time comes.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Poem dedicated to meself,Dopeyomi,Shoyemiayodeji,Bravo9,
wuminity,treasuregr8,jacyz,donsisky,amarachi,
sweetsunshine,FrancisTony,funsho,sunnero,those I haven't mentioned,
those I don't remember but God does,...those passing through one difficulty or the other,students that are still battling with O'levels(WAEC/NECO) like I did,those still battling with JAMB,undergraduates in various universities,polytechnics/monotechnics,colleges of education,ETC.,......graduates across the country in various fields of study,I won't forget the downtrodden cry,morally,emotionally,financially,physically,psychologically,educationally and all facet-'ally' depressed cry,the hopeless and helpless kids on our various streetscry,and last but not least, my most honorable readers!!

Thanks and God bless you all smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Dopeyomi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
I see yOu bro.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
philismary(f), shoyemiayodeji(m), Dopeyomi, tee4light(m), dhammyg(f), mikron(m), Fatalveli(m), Ahmadjr(m), Lexxybooy(m), treasuregr8(f), Ifyx(m), jacyz(f), Wuminity(f), kumpharm(f)

2 Likes

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yea....never give up on your dreams bro....cos you have lots of motherfuckers to prove wrong.#God bless your hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:
Yea....never give up on your dreams bro....cos you have lots of motherfuckers to prove wrong.#God bless your hustle.
Yap,....amen bro,and yours too!!

Thanks much!
Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
My first Story(novel) should premier on the 14th of this month or so on NL,so this is going to be my last poem on NL this year except I compose anything for Xmas or the New year but possibly this is my last for this year till my first fiction/non-fiction premiers on the 14th.

I have written some really good poems this year,many of which I haven't uploaded/updated on NL.

Watch out guyz wink
Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by mikron(m): 1:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Fembleez1:
philismary(f), shoyemiayodeji(m), Dopeyomi, tee4light(m), dhammyg(f), mikron(m), Fatalveli(m), Ahmadjr(m), Lexxybooy(m), treasuregr8(f), Ifyx(m), jacyz(f), Wuminity(f), kumpharm(f)
tnx for the mention boss

2 Likes

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 1:33am On Dec 08, 2014
mikron:
tnx for the mention boss

It's ma pleasure bro smiley
Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Wuminity(f): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
hmn.... dis is realy AMAIZING... i cant just believe dis!

u av gotten a great talent in u, plskeep it up.

i love dis....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wuminity:
hmn.... dis is really AMAZING... i cant just believe dis!

u av gotten a great talent in u, pls keep it up.

i love dis....

Thanks dear kiss
Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Ifyx(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thumbs up boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ifyx:
Thumbs up boss cheesy

Na you o baba mi,after you na you,after you,na another you,if another you no come dey,na still you be that cheesy
Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Lexxybooy(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Fembleez1:
Hope Till End Time Comes By George Adefemi

I have tried to make the world change,
To measure its limit,even with speed-range
All these to no avail
The test,trial,all vain.

What have my friends done with such guts?
My friends 'stick' to their guns!
They've got neither eyes nor mind for defeat,
They've never submitted to failure.

And tonight when I dream
It would be my party,
They tried all they 'seem'
Thwart my will with apathy.
But saturn
Says he's gonna learn to live
As if the world isn't coming to an end,
And I admire his strength.

Today I'm gonna do my best,
To drink coffee in the morning,
To eat burger in the evening,
And live as if
I didn't feel lonely and hopeless and helpless,
To save myself
From sticking expletives in my thoughts
Till end time comes.

Nice one Bro!

#KeepTheSpiritHigh

#Fighting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOPE TILL END TIME COMES By George Adefemi by Fembleez1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lexxybooy:

Nice one Bro!

#KeepTheSpiritHigh

#Fighting

Thanks boss,..........yap,that is the spirit!!!.

#Fighting

(1) (Reply)

 Love Is A Mystery / Four Wives / Read The Longest African Poem Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.