Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,468 members, 7,864,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. (23484 Views)

Aggrieved PDP Reps Member-elect Write President Buhari / Ex-senator Slaps Newspaper Vendor Inside Government House / US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
treasuress:
i said how who said my fone is not high am using a tab to chat
ask that man that they slapped angry grin

pm me bro...cant post it here wink

spies everywhere
apc gej pdp....gan die
[
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Goodquestion(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Imagine an unexpected slap. Was he not around when his mates were climbing fence? He should have shown how hot his slap is that day with one of the uniform men on duty that day.
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by treasuress: 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
ask that man that they slapped angry grin

pm me bro...cant post it here wink

spies everywhere[
how do i pm u? sending u a mail?
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
treasuress:
how do i pm u? sending u a mail?
nairaland newbie...
yes bro
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by yahx(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
;DTwo fighting amala two shege grin
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by eleko1: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
U schooled in Pakistan?
solochris:
APC = Almagamation of Proffesional Criminals
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by realsammie(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin See the face of the SLAPER and the SLAPEE...Apshit is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by ishaq86: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Some PPle are so blind to see the truth... their actions can be generalize as d behavior of all APC members. pdp time will soon be over
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by gforcetreal(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is comedy..APC full of jack shit..buruburu goats

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by san316(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Oh boy. The spirit of losing just whispered to him(the slapper) "you already lost" and suddenly he saw the slappee who had told him the same thing. Then the voice came back again "are u just looking at him? Do something already" hence the slap.

Morals of the story

When you are losing, bury your head to avoid people's glances. Looking around and seeing all your betrayers may either make you cry or slap someone.

THE END
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by jamace(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
LOL @ Slap giver and Slap receiver. grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by NathanielEbiere(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
What do you expect
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chiden lisshing to your palent,palent lisshin to your chiden THEY ARE THE STEALERS OF TOMORO........abeg ano get time for these fools,that can't boost my GP go 4point soooooooooooo kokan aiye
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wonder shall never end. grin grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by HopeAlive14(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
All this politics of "do or die" will not achieve anything.
Nigerian politicians should be magnanimous in accepting defeat and congratulating the winner.
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by saintneo(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
moderatorr:
pinsure of tambuwal defeating tambuwal making tambuwal to give a tambuwalic slap or adonbelivit.
Although I know its all an APC grand plan to sell tambuwal to the people by using tambuwal as a scape goat.
There is no how tambuwal will contest in an election against tambuwal and loose to tambuwal to the extent of just 23 votes out of nearly 3500+
mbanu
I can swear on my new shoe that tambuwal was the sole candidate though tambuwal was contesting too.
Do you watch South Park
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by jeje123(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
changes1:
APC sharing slaps since their inception...

So this is how they want to rule us abi?..

I've always said it that PDP is bad but APC ain't better...

This shows that some people are desperate. Do you know how much he has borrowed to pay back when he wins?

The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know..

Quote me negatively and be cheated on for life.
Lagbaja epeeeeee
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by ocelot2006(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin Slap giver, slap receiver grin
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Drabrah(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lordseyad:
Am going crazy

Slap receiver-- slap giver--

Onigbati -- Enitagbaleti--

U no go kill me this afternoon..
@ OP, wudda preferred[color=#990000[b]'Slap Giver'---'Slap Taker'[/b]
@Lordseyad, wudda preferred[/color]'Olufagbati---Olugbagbati'
grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by echobee(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Nairaland wan kill me oooooo. Missberrypop5,come and see oooooooooo tongue
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Cvesta(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
moderatorr:
pinsure of tambuwal defeating tambuwal making tambuwal to give a slap or adonbelivit.
Although I know its all an APC grand plan to sell tambuwal to the people by using tambuwal as a scape goat.
There is no how tambuwal will contest in an election against tambuwal and loose to tambuwal to the extent that tambuwal got just 23 votes out of nearly 3500+
leaving tambuwal with over 3498 votes.
mbanu!
Even tambuwal and tambuwal knows its not true.
I can swear on my new shoe that tambuwal was the sole candidate though tambuwal was contesting too.
before it starts,better visit a psychiatric hospital for check up...lol
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Isiterere(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
Am going crazy

gringringringrin

Slap receiver-- slap giver--

Onigbati -- Enitagbaleti--

I don die this afternoon..

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
see two of dem their faces sad

like two castrated sokoto red bururu goats that my landlord has cheesy
grin You are wicked o
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by elopee3000(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mallam slap mallam is not news na why dem no dagger each other grin undecided
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
This OP dey craze, Slap Giver and Slap Receiver. That's the tout spirit in every APC member manifesting itself already.
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Oluperfect(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
He be sharp guy niyen
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by experimentist: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin

Imagine that ugly man with his black stony hand giving Seun Osewa a very dirty slap! Nairaland go feel am walai! grin

Na dat time you go see anyhow thread dey hit fp due to confusion!

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by GhaliNaaba(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
ceo4eva:
I'm not surprised!
Politics of Violence, Conflict, Thuggery and Hooliganism are always associated with the APC.
Is this the kind of Change APC is bringing on board? Everybody cannot be deceived at the same time!
I can sense fraustration in your life. Ki lanwi kilonso. Mumu.
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
changes1:
APC sharing slaps since their inception...

So this is how they want to rule us abi?..

I've always said it that PDP is bad but APC ain't better...

This shows that some people are desperate. Do you know how much he has borrowed to pay back when he wins?

The devil u know is better than the angel u don't know..

Quote me negatively and be cheated on for life.
You no get sense.
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Samabu07(m): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by Samabu07(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

What's your address pls? Those goat need to be offered as a fried offerings to my belle in d next coming days!
Re: APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. by major466(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
There's something about APC when it comes to Slap. Seems like every APC member is prone to anger that result to slap. A similar thing almost happened earlier in the year when Alimodu Sherriff almost gave Tinubu a dirty slap during a heated argument over party matters. APC and Anger Slap are twins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Elected Senate Minority Leader / Bindow Stops His Convoy To Buy Fruits Along The Way (Photos) / Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.