Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 (44266 Views)

Fan Slams Genevieve For Buying N29M House In Abuja & Not Developing Igboland / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by enomakos(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
kai the most beautiful?she must be very good in bed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Orikinla(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
This one fine?
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by sanmibukunmi: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
sukkot:
this one wey ya head be like place where i fit land my boeing 747 angry
Guy you wicked small O‎​º°˚˚˚°º ....kilode
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
very ugly biatch....i bet yu slept wit all d judges...anytin dey appen 4 naija angry
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
I only see a sexy creature...you go know say those J JUDGE S DON Bleep HER WELLA....SHE IS FAR FROM BEAUTIFUL.. I only see a sexy creature...you go know say those J JUDGE S DON Bleep HER WELLA....SHE IS FAR FROM BEAUTIFUL..
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
if dis is d most beautiful girl in igbo land den wat am i
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
what? This is a joke. Even the most ugliest girl in my street is more beautiful that this girl? You sure say na Most beautiful girl in igbo land. Or the most beautiful igbo girl in uniport? undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by agafiya: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bunsky:
I don't believe this is the most beutiful girl in igboland.

Nairaland is getting boring these days,the rate at which topic are hitting front page every second is getting some one annoying.
No! Nairaland is getting more interesting these days.
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Really?
agafiya:

No! Nairaland is getting more interesting these days.
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by sukkot: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
sanmibukunmi:

Guy you wicked small O‎​º°˚˚˚°º ....kilode
my guy na joke i dey joke with her now wink
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Most beautiful in Igboland or in her family??
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by solidman59(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
grin grin grin read dis post well and you'll knw why I'm laughing.
Bunsky:
I don't believe this is the most beutiful girl in igboland.

Nairaland is getting boring these days,the rate at which topic are hitting front page every second is getting some one annoying.
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
solidman59:
grin grin grin read dis post well and you'll knw why I'm laughing.
I don't know,after you finish laughing,tell me.
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by marvie234: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Then all igbo gals must be ugly.... undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by mencade4: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
dechandel:

Easy o
kilode sef? You wey don marry? Hian. Cant be a second undercover lover o tongue
....tongue

as african tradition demands u go be second ooo
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by nikkyshyne(f): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
See you guyz abusing the poor girl. Is it her fault more beautiful girls didn't show up? Somebody has to win. Stop cursing her for petes sake!

She is beautiful!
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by dechandel(f): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
mencade4:
....tongue

as african tradition demands u go be second ooo

I bind and cast you
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by mencade4: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
dechandel:

I bind and cast you
and accept me.....amen and amen tongue
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by unibenstudent1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
dechandel:

I bind and cast you
in Jesus name oh,,all the demon in that boy should move into abyss
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by dechandel(f): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
in Jesus name oh,,all the demon in that boy should move into abyss

Amen oo cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by MistadeRegal(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
If this I truly the most beautiful Igbo girl, then Igbo girls aren't beautiful
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by wisdompraise(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
I refuse to believe that she is from Igbo land.

Please do not let the beautiful Igbo ladies here get angry on you.
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Abdullateef77(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
kaaaaaiiiiiiii!!!!.......
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by wisdompraise(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
jomile:
if dis is d most beautiful girl in igbo land den wat am i

An angel.
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by unibenstudent1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
dechandel:

Amen oo cheesy
hahah,that guy they follow u like fly this days ohhh,take raid make u fleet am

Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by dechandel(f): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
hahah,that guy they follow u like fly this days ohhh,take raid make u fleet am

Eehhh?
No put eye for him marra o tongue

Mencade4 grin tongue
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by thiefnubu(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ipledge:
Marieolae fine pass her
no be only marieolae .... Na Lai Muhammed... I go like sabi marieolae juju man sha... There is no other plausible reason why she should have so many likes on her signature... Unless there is something she is sharing that I am not aware of lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by marieolae(f): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tinubu:
no be only marieolae .... Na Lai Muhammed... I go like sabi marieolae juju man sha... There is no other plausible reason why she should have so many likes on her signature... Unless there is something she is sharing that I am not aware of lipsrsealed
oga, ah beg free me na cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Harmvirus(f): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
hmm.. i comment my reserve
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by LadyAmaka(f): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
himkers:
Those judges must be soo stewpid to pronounce that clo.wn the Most Beautiful girl in Iboland. She must have overfed them with her black punny. That's what we get in Nigeria where anything goes.

#Nonsense.

Have the girl in question done anything to you personlly? Why calling her a clown, what are you? You think it is about physical appearance that determined who wins the peageant? Watch your words Mr. Handsome
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Photos: Meet The Most Beautiful Girl In Igboland 2014 by mencade4: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
dechandel:

Eehhh?
No put eye for him marra o tongue

Mencade4 grin tongue
unibenstudent1.....na enemy of progress you be ooooo.

Why not support a brother to acquire such priceless lady of unquantifiable beauty that placate my unsettled heart with romantic succour, brandishing me with an ethereal feelings known to cherubims.

*plucks bunch of ugu leaves, presents it to dechandel* tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yemi Alade & Her Family At Her Dad's Burial (Photo) / Keyo, Bolanle Ninalowo's Son (Photos) / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.