Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] (42437 Views)

Trending Now, Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Aloneā€¦lol! / Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day / Question For The Gods:- How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite On Playstation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by nebukadnezzari(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tandiz:
Notice the tubers came from two shoots. The yams are planted in a controlled environment of an already carved enclosure that mimics the output. The enclosure was simply discarded and the tubers thus emerge. Please don't be conned.

CORRECT!!!
we should be friends u and i, i like d way u reason.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by eightsin(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
Mehn.. I can't eat that. Make God no allow them cook this type for us for restaurants
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by JayJustus(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
proper fried egg will go with this swear down!!
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by DAVE5(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Blackchampion:
Jii ndi muo #Lol
ETT

odikwa egwu ohh

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
These tubers were planted in a moulded/casted soil. I believe they dug the soil and carved it into the shape of a male and a female before planting the yam seeds. So, they came out this way.

Just like melting metals and producing metallic products by casting. That is pouring melted metal into moulds to form whatever desired shape like buckets, plates, cups, etc.

Give me those yams and ugwu leaves, maggi, oil, crayfish, onions and red pepper. I will make porridge out them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
@Tandiz, you are so right.

Did you also notice how tiny the male's odonlodolo is smiley
The person who carved the soil, gave our Naija yam a Korean d*k embarassed and he forgot the balls too.
The female yam doesn't have a ol too, obviously, no way to cave the ol into the soil.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by OXCUBA: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
NICE YAM .....I JUST BOUGHT ONE FOR XMAS
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
ah tuber.....ah tuse ooo
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
Negodu... Animated yam!
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by promise70(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmmmm wonders sha never end evil men at work but dat yam for sweet ooooooooo
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
dreydee:
grin

HOW IT HAPPENED: a man and a woman were mating in 1160BC and got stuck which is a taboo in their community, they were buried alive

NOW 2014: a farmer planted yams in the exact same spot they were buried, and the result...........
lipsrsealed

CONCLUSION: anybody that eats this yam will get stuck during sex lipsrsealed #Spooky

NOLLYWUD TINS
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Lilshorecords(m): 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Aprime:
No be yam be dat?... na YAM.
Well with the right stew, it will go down. grin
grin grin grin hehehe!
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by fridayj(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wazh..........no i dn't blief....
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Harmvirus(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
shocked they are not yams biko
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by sebali: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
dreydee:
grin

HOW IT HAPPENED: a man and a woman were mating in 1160BC and got stuck which is a taboo in their community, they were buried alive

NOW 2014: a farmer planted yams in the exact same spot they were buried, and the result...........
lipsrsealed

CONCLUSION: anybody that eats this yam will get stuck during sex lipsrsealed #Spooky

Funny Enough u re right.
THIS IS D REINCARNATION OF HUMANS TOO BAD TO RETURN AS HUMANS.
If u tink am joking as d hindus
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by bolajJP007: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
standd:
These tubers were planted in a moulded/casted soil. I believe they dug the soil and carved it into the shape of a male and a female before planting the yam seeds. So, they came out this way.

Just like melting metals and producing metallic products by casting. That is pouring melted metal into moulds to form whatever desired shape like buckets, plates, cups, etc.

At times I wonder what's wrong with children of nowadays. It's everything they joke with. Even the bubble said "give to ceasar, what is ceasars".

I really don't blame them sha, it's their parents that made them forgot their culture all in the name of civilization.
Give me those yams and ugwu leaves, maggi, oil, crayfish, onions and red pepper. I will make porridge out them cheesy
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by bolajJP007: 12:01am On Dec 06, 2014
standd:

Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by IceMan85(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2014
In Africa, we don't eat this.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Peejayybold(f): 3:13am On Dec 06, 2014
For real?
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by codedmax(m): 5:28am On Dec 06, 2014
jesu shocked
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Dejmax(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2014
Yam of d gods....lols
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Infomizer(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Methinks they're more like mandrake roots than yam tubers..
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by QueTeddy: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2014
dreydee:
grin

lipsrsealed

am ready to give it a trial
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2014
dreydee:
grin

lipsrsealed

I ll eat them with alligator pepper stew. It ll only boost my libido
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by 4ormidable(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2014
That na yam with icing sugar just like cakes would have.... Yam na yam..no be coco yam.

But me no 4 chop am o...even 4 world famine. grin
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by yhusiee(f): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2014
Tinubu:
Nice yam grin

Na to go Amsterdam go auction am

angry YAM FROM THE GODS

BIDDING STARTS AT $150,000.....

True talk ma frnd, drz a big tym exhibition/auction biz in dis. Bu come ooo, r u an Igbo? U tink just like me
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by badmus1346(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
Please Garba ...fry me better egg mix am with onion...I want to eat yam
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by Billygee2u: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
AJOT99:
Photoshop things......
to be honest,this is not photo shopped.
I have seen the yam in china where many people gathered to have a look at it.
it's really wonderful .Ilearnt the secret .
When am back to Naija,I will produce the yam in different forms.
Don't ask me the secret pls.
Re: SHOCKING: Yam Tubers From The Gods [photo] by AJOT99(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Billygee2u:

to be honest,this is not photo shopped.
I have seen the yam in china where many people gathered to have a look at it.
it's really wonderful .Ilearnt the secret .
When am back to Naija,I will produce the yam in different forms.
Don't ask me the secret pls.

That's great anyway. Are u a farmer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Africans Learning How To Climb Buildings After Migrant Rescued Toddler / What Job Seekers Go Through In The Hands On Employers (Hilarious Pic) / Body Building Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.