Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57410 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Kaysalas(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
OK I hear you o newbie. For your information, I only took his alert 3 times and it was on a demo account. It would be stupid of me to take anyone's alerts without demo trading for at least 2 weeks. In fact, you're gullible. Ain't you a Nigerian? Who offends who and who? You're definitely a newbie to Forex and you have no experience with Forex and Binary Holy Grail Marketers. If you have had such experience, man, you will know I'm fighting for your interest. If he wants to sell his strategy or wanna offer paid signal service, he has the right to do so, not doing childish and funny things we all know most poor internet marketers with nah.
u are d one talking like a child here bro.
so because someone gave you 'free meal', even though you said you only traded on demo(by the way, God knows d truth), and is now asking you to pay for something you have tested and found to be true. now makes him a liar,cheat or internet fraudster ?Naa was 4 u o gondy. Search your heart and let God lead you to d truth.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Kaysalas:

u are d one talking like a child here bro.
so because someone gave you 'free meal', even though you said you only traded on demo(by the way, God knows d truth), and is now asking you to pay for something you have tested and found to be true. now makes him a liar,cheat or internet fraudster ?Naa was 4 u o gondy. Search your heart and let God lead you to d truth.
Ok, Man of God...it will be silly of me to further reply anyone who can't read and comprehend my comments here. Silence is the best answer for anyone who doesn't understand simple sentences.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by ycomics: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2015
@OPTMISTICGONDY i keep silent since all this while why will you be complaining the guy has try if he decide to sell his strategy he has work for it
irrespective of his initial intention of opening his thread if you can't buy his strategy or books you should have stay away rather than criticizing him
am not here in anyway to support his deed or yours life is a choice is not by force leave whoever that need the product there is no harm if he started free and now he decided to sell it everyone is entitle to his opinion if i am you i will just stay neutral on this issue i understand your thought
and if you are making it big you wouldn't even need to buy his product in the first place like me i don't trade Forex i trade just binary and if you wake me up from dream to trade binary i will still win and i give people free alert if i want to sell my alert i will tell anyone from start if you cant afford it you are free to exit that is why i pity most people that comes here and make mouth that they win everyday and they will come so low to sell product of 2k if i you are really making money in the first place you don't need to sell signal you can only charge if one required training that
it will require you not to trade at that time remember what you do to your fellow humans will surely come back to you ''law of kharma''
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Kaysalas(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Optimisticgondy:
Ok, Man of God...it will be silly of me to further reply anyone who can't read and comprehend my comments here. Silence is the best answer for anyone who doesn't understand simple sentences.
U should actually have ignored by post then
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by manneger2: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
ycomics:
@OPTMISTICGONDY i keep silent since all this while why will you be complaining the guy has try if he decide to sell his strategy he has work for it
irrespective of his initial intention of opening his thread if you can't buy his strategy or books you should have stay away rather than criticizing him
am not here in anyway to support his deed or yours life is a choice is not by force leave whoever that need the product there is no harm if he started free and now he decided to sell it everyone is entitle to his opinion if i am you i will just stay neutral on this issue i understand your thought
and if you are making it big you wouldn't even need to buy his product in the first place like me i don't trade Forex i trade just binary and if you wake me up from dream to trade binary i will still win and i give people free alert if i want to sell my alert i will tell anyone from start if you cant afford it you are free to exit that is why i pity most people that comes here and make mouth that they win everyday and they will come so low to sell product of 2k if i you are really making money in the first place you don't need to sell signal you can only charge if one required training that
it will require you not to trade at that time remember what you do to your fellow humans will surely come back to you ''law of kharma''
na wa oo.. u no sabi use commas and full stop while writing.

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by ycomics: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
manneger2:

na wa oo.. u no sabi use commas and full stop while writing.
. Thanks Mr.Wole soyinka! LMAO
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by jombololos: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gentlemen the bottom line is, Mr Fembizz gave us free signal service on this forum. Majority can testify that his signals were about 98% accurate and we all benefited from his free signals. Now that the man is saying he would no longer give out signals because most of us have gone contrary to the rules or conditions that goes with this signals. We should show our appreciation for the services he rendered so far, personally I am grateful to him and I would like to employ Mr Fembizz to reconsider his stand . A lot of members funded their accounts base on the potency and quality of the signals they were receiving from him. This man is not a scam but a gentleman trying to prove that money can be made from trading forex. Mr Fembizz consider the beneficiaries of your free signals not those who are taking things personal. Do it for God sake .
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by bennito: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2015
jombololos:
Gentlemen the bottom line is, Mr Fembizz gave us free signal service on this forum. Majority can testify that his signals were about 98% accurate and we all benefited from his free signals. Now that the man is saying he would no longer give out signals because most of us have gone contrary to the rules or conditions that goes with this signals. We should show our appreciation for the services he rendered so far, personally I am grateful to him and I would like to employ Mr Fembizz to reconsider his stand . A lot of members funded their accounts base on the potency and quality of the signals they were receiving from him. This man is not a scam but a gentleman trying to prove that money can be made from trading forex. Mr Fembizz consider the beneficiaries of your free signals not those who are taking things personal. Do it for God sake .
Am actually one of those that funded hoping to rely on his accurate signal after test running it on demo. But am sure all hope is not yet lost. Feels positive that he will reconsider, if not will think of withdrawing cus I cannot risk blowing my account again.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
In order to continue, pls check page one for my new development. Thank you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by AmandaaaP(f): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
fembizz:

My New Development

Since the first golden chance was lost on the signals service and continuity is still demanded, therefore a monthly free -will donation to replace the required comments for all serious - minded signal users to show commitment and seriousness from their side. Interested signal users are hereby required to do as stated above.

NB. I believe no matter how small u give, once you give your consciousness will be active towards that direction.
Critics, expect no comments from me is a promise...

Latest update on disagreement!

This is to inform everybody that my Forex Trading Signals at all levels are no more available for both current members and prospective members. This is simply owing to signals users not complying with the trading rules. I wrote on page one always come back to Nairaland and make your comments so others can benefit too, but after net successful trading, the responses on Nairaland is very discouraging and also showed lack of traders interest. Presently, the current members are over 100 in number combining group 1 and group 2 but it's very difficult to have just 20 comments on any winning trade. I decided to reduce my stress. However, for those that made their comments as required, I sincerely thank you and looking forward to assist you in the future.
Thank you.

Thank you Fembizz for still giving the serious ones amongst us a chance to continue to benefit from your signal service.

This is a fact of Life : No matter what we do on earth, good or bad we shall never be able to please everyone.

To those who say Femi doesn't offer paid services I personally can attest to the fact that he DOES offer paid services and he has a lot , I mean A LOT of paying subscribers. A lot of them will not comment here because they have a completely separate agreement with him not related to this thread.

Femi's free signal service was simply a labour of love to nairaland members. He didn't charge us a DIME but I'm sad to see the way a few disgruntled people turned on him.

He hasn't done anything to deserve any insult.
There are many good people in this country who have a lot of GOOD to offer the public BUT because of this kind of behaviour, they will never come out.

Oga Fembizz, I commend you and your free giving spirit BECAUSE, I KNOW YOU DONT OWE IT TO ANYONE to do so.

I hope God continues to bless you always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
jombololos:

Mallam, i expect you to have wiser in this business than this,,,, remember the thousand of dollar you wasted in the hand of so call guru in the past, why learning to trade yourself is so difficult for you to do. of course you will lose along the line but you will be man of yourself at the end. demo trade the software i dropped,,, try it when 1st trade hit loss flip to the other side of the trade like the way he used to do.
use 55 pips as SL and TP you will be surprise of the result.

4 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
currentprice:

Mallam, i expect you to have wiser in this business than this,,,, remember the thousand of dollar you wasted in the hand of so call guru in the past, why learning to trade yourself is so difficult for you to do. of course you will lose along the line but you will be man of yourself at the end. demo trade the software i dropped,,, try it when 1st trade hit loss flip to the other side of the trade like the way he used to do.
use 55 pips as SL and TP you will be surprise of the result.
Leave them alone and let them to keep relying on an unstable man for alerts. I wonder why they can't understand how the system works; very simple strategy. Well, most of them can't even be patient enough to demo trade for just a month
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Abefedahunsi(m): 7:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Download "10 Keys to Successful Forex Trading"
eBook Free CLICK HERE http://forexfxreview.com/download TO DOWNLOAD
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxstory(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
dailypay:
Please Sir, Can You Send Me The Link Or Site Where I Would Start To Trade And I Will Also Be Happy If You Can Put Me Tru In The Trade? dailypayjose@gmail.com
just visit babypips and learn from preschool to advance.its step by step.its better to learn than looking for alerts
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
fembizz:
In order to continue, pls check page one for my new development. Thank you
@oga fembizz....i must indeed commend u for having a change of heart and giving the many newbies out there, who still believe in u another chance to make it in forex, just the way u said at the beginning of this thread..
...oga fembizz u cant please everyone...no matter hw u try...d story of moses and d pple of Israel is a testament to the fact
.pls just continue doing good because of God in heaven....its only He that will reward ur efforts...
..once again i applaud ur reconsideration and urge u to continue ur good works.....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by faladeSM1132(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2015
i was suprised when i get to NL and saw how ungreatful people talking to you sir" and i'll advice you (uncle Femi) not to answer them any longer ,
this are nigerians for you and that is why it is not always easy for our young to see helper on time.
but im strongly believed that what you did for dose of us benefited @ whats app signals and chats will be reward in multiple by your God, just don't stop your good works toward human'

once again sir" You're Great.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 4:51am On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=fembizz post=30270693]In order to continue, pls check page one for my new development. Thank you[/quote

We are back again.

Bigger and better.

Profit taken already.

Mr Femi...... Let the profit roll.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
..welldone oga fembizz
...another tp in d basket....
....more power to ur elbow boss....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Wow, i just checked my platform only to find out dat my daily and my weekly trades has hit my TP 's. Oga Femi, U 2much. God ll bless u abundantly.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by isaco(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Having read this thread, i love it, i decided to join @femibiz whatapp group, i requested just like any other person, thank God Mr femi added mi, to my greatest surprise Femi removed me the same day, i haven't got a single signal from d group neither did i even see a post in d group. i later observed femi wanted me to post on nairaland n give testimony that i love his signal that i have not got or used even for a day. i can never lie to gain femi's favor, femi lack good attitude, maybe he thought i am a small boy. i need u today, u may need me tomorrow. That is life. Another point, at least b4 u remove ppl tell them n warn them, dont treat people like that, guys here too have one or two thing u may need later. threat them well, and again, if u want to charge, u r free, name ur price, those who likes ll stay. i don't have anything against him, even if he hate me i have moved up with my life, anyway, i wish Femi n everyone here best of luck.

12 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
isaco:
Having read this thread, i love it, i decided to join @femibiz whatapp group, i requested just like any other person, thank God Mr femi added mi, to my greatest surprise Femi removed me the same day, i haven't got a single signal from d group neither did i even see a post in d group. i later observed femi wanted me to post on nairaland n give testimony that i love his signal that i have not got or used even for a day. i can never lie to gain femi's favor, femi lack good attitude, maybe he thought i am a small boy. i need u today, u may need me tomorrow. That is life. Another point, at least b4 u remove ppl tell them n warn them, dont treat people like that, guys here too have one or two thing u may need later. threat them well, and again, if u want to charge, u r free, name ur price, those who likes ll stay. i don't have anything against him, even if he hate me i have moved up with my life, anyway, i wish Femi n everyone here best of luck.

I thank you sir for your report. I know another person will come up with another one soon. Nevertheless no problem keep them coming.
You are free with your reports...
Thank you once again sir and those that supported with their likes, I thank you too.

2 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by tociano009(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
I make it today,May God increase your energy bro.....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Unfortunately, i lost some few bucks today, some days are lik dat n thank God dat i did not overleverag my account. I beliv i will recover my losses soon.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2015
Francgoz:
Unfortunately, i lost some few bucks today, some days are lik dat n thank God dat i did not overleverag my account. I beliv i will recover my losses soon.

I'm sorry to hear that , but did you follow the trading rules strictly by preparing for 4 leg trades? This is because the 4th leg sell trade was successful.
Anyway sorry for the loss.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2015
fembizz:

I'm sorry to hear that , but did you follow the trading rules strictly by preparing for 4 leg trades? This is because the 4th leg sell trade was successful.
@oga fembizz...i was only able to initiate the 1st leg trade..as i was on the road almost all of yesterday and couldnt follow up on it..
im happy the 4th leg sell was a hit for those who were able to take it....
weldone sir for another hit.....may God empower u to do more....

Anyway sorry for the loss.[/quote]
@oga fembizz...i was only able to initiate the 1st leg trade..as i was on the road almost all of yesterday cry
fembizz:

@oga fembizz...i was only able to initiate the 1st leg trade..as i was on the road almost all of yesterday and couldnt follow up on it..
welcome sir for another hit.....may God empower u to do more...and continue dis great feat cry
fembizz:

weldone sir for another hit.....may God empower u to do more....

Anyway sorry for the loss.[/quote]
@oga fembizz...i was only able to initiate the 1st leg trade..as i was on the road almost all of yesterday cry
fembizz:

welcome sir for another hit.....may God empower u to do more...and continue dis great feat
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by faladeSM1132(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mr femi signal is so much sure
i will advice all new and old forex trader to try it now
its helping than robots and other trading softwear
comfermed it and tell others

thanks uncle Femi
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
My TP has been hit and i have recovered my losses. I now realise it was my fault dat i ended up in a loss yesterday. Oga Femi, Thanks for pardonin me.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
This life na jeje.

Thank God for another blessed day.

Profit taken.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by saudatu(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
TP HIT THANKS FEMBIZ cool
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
My first leg TP has been hit. Thanks oga femi.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Francgoz(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2015
Wow, my 2nd leg TP has been hit, i thank God for everything. Femi thanks n God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.