Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! (127526 Views)

AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2007
What more can i say

What more can i say??

Another Historic night in Europe.

Forza MEEEEEEELAN.

We played with precision in front of goal.Took our chances.

Guys i dont even know what to say again.

Milan are the best team in Europe without a doubt.

Any player better than Kaka this year?

I am waiting to find out.Even Gila got his 2nd goal of the UCL. So happy for him.

FORZA MILAN.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by PDF: 10:01pm On May 02, 2007
Good game by Milan. I would give Gattuso, though, the man of the match, he played really well today.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by IBBFan(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2007
ROSSONERI win in SAN SIRO is definitely not by accident or match-fixing. the game was fine and clearly, AC played waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Fergie's side. where are those frustrated, tired, torn and worn out manurians? *laughing in italian (Gila), portuguese (Kaka) and dutch (Seedorf)* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by kachikapor(m): 7:14am On May 03, 2007
FORZA MILAN.

hey hustler, i told yu we were whopping those premiership butts. now they'll shut up and listen. talking with a die-hard mancurian and all he kept saying ws that we'll lose to them the same way we lost to liverpool. i guess we'll find out who's da best on the 23rd.

unbelievable performance on a nite all milanos had to be at their best. the atmosphere in the stadium was electric.

i'm still trying to get back my voice.

we do these without someone like ronaldo, wait till next season and watch de lima blow them all away, although i still prefer luca toni to gila, but then, who cares. 3-0 settles it.

see yu all milan fans in athens.

forza milan
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2007
f that.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by viee(f): 11:50am On May 03, 2007
it is a simple case of father teaching sons how to be a player grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Razorr(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2007
viee:

[size=14pt]it is a simple case of father teaching sons how to be a player[/size] grin grin
Haa haa haa haa haa! grin grin grin

Laughing my bad ass off! grin grin grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mukina2: 1:57pm On May 03, 2007
chei!!!

manscum sef .

Ac has a clean record against you guys in san siro

05 it was the same sha but crespo was bad

this time its Kaka and Gattuso grin

Gattuso didnt spare manscum's fine boi grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by babs787(m): 2:00pm On May 03, 2007
2 viee

You are right o. Man Disunited couldnt be located on field yesterday. It was Ac Milan' day last night. They took total control of the pitch, taught Man Disunited a big lesson. How could premiership giant fell to that extent.

Man Disunited is a big disgrace to England clubs. Even cheksie still tried, they got to the penatly stage but this Disunited lacked everything
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by galatico(m): 2:28pm On May 03, 2007
Acmilan where simply "PERFECT" that was the word of Acelloti the coach of Acmilan they did everything right onthat night and MAN DISUNITED where simply arwful,

CRonaldo is not the best player in the world let give it to the king "KAKA" he is the man am sure he has taken it from Wordld Best Cannavaro.

Milan are going to win the trophy foirget about Liverpool pulling any surprises.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Snoop001(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2007
dont just know what to say,
FORZA MILAN,
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2007
c0dec:

f that.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.

Hey Codec why are you such a sore loser. I expect you to be more classier than that grin.

I met a die hard Juventus fan and even though he hates Milan said this.

" I have love for Juve, respect for Milan and non for Inter. Milan are winners and have a champions mentality while Inter Merda are is a piece of scum"

Thats the spirit Codec cheesy. He had the balls to admit that Milan is Great. 11 European Cup/UCl Finals. Thats the highest of any club in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked.
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2007
Meanwhile Forza Milan

The Old Trafford brigade has been shut the F up. I dislike the English press. Hyping pieces of shit as best players in the world. Yeah right.

Yesterday was a masterclass in near perfection. We thought the English press (and especially That Cock sucking Pundit Andy Gray, who dismissed the whole Milan team as Garbage) a lesson in how not to hype teams and players.

I wont even bother to rate players. The team was all good.

And for all you Premiership pundits, before you predict any European tie, try to watch other leagues.

Forza MIlan. We are wining it all this time.

Fellow Rossoneri, I can smell Glory in Athens already
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2007
sage:

Meanwhile Forza Milan

The Old Trafford brigade has been shut the F up. I dislike the English press. Hyping pieces of shit as best players in the world. Yeah right.

Yesterday was a masterclass in near perfection. We thought the English press (and especially That Cock sucking Pundit Andy Gray, who dismissed the whole Milan team as Garbage) a lesson in how not to hype teams and players.

I wont even bother to rate players. The team was all good.

And for all you Premiership pundits, before you predict any European tie, try to watch other leagues.

Forza MIlan. We are wining it all this time.

Fellow Rossoneri, I can smell Glory in Athens already

Thanks Sage.

Thats what i have had to bear with all season with all these fake premiership people around me.

I bet even Zlatan Ibrahimovic,Totti and Materazzi have had better seasons than C. Ronaldo. They just hype players unnecessarily when they are not yet ripe.

They do not follow other leagues of higher quality and do not care to know what their top players are doing.

In just 2 games they have all changed their opinions and now hail KAKA as the best in the world. SOmething we have all known since the beginning of the season.

Bullshit people.

@ Codec

You are just pathetic. I bet you and Vieira share the same bed(what with all the comments he has made recently bout Milan)

But it's all good. Hope to see you guys in Serie A next season.

FORZA MILAN
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by iniowei: 2:13pm On May 04, 2007
AC Milan is one of my favourite team in Europe, the sight of PAOLO MALDINI turns me on. To think that they've reached the final thrice in the past five yaers is amazing. Despite everything this season, they made it to the final of the CL, a feat Inter the run-away champs of Italy could not achieve.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by kachikapor(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2007
what makes this special is that everyone wrote us off this season, coupled with one of the scariest october-november spell. but that's the hallmark of true champions-one game at a time. UEFA has said we'll be wearing white again for this final, but i aint fazed.

i think c0dec shoud just go eat some mancini dung grin. i mean not even the most fanatical bianconeri would fault our boys on wednesday. i think you are still crying over the loss in 2003. just admit, you wish it was your team that got to the final, but like demichelis said when we thrashed bayern, milan is MILAN.

forza

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by kachikapor(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2007
We drew against the viola

though i think it would have been hard to put up the same performance like we did on wednesday. but then all we need is a point to guarantee 4th place
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by viee(f): 4:20pm On May 08, 2007
iniowei:

the sight of PAOLO MALDINI turns me on.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
na wah oooooooooooooooo
r u male or female

ha!

d guy neva old for ur eye?
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2007
From the second half against the Viola you could tell that they were still feeling the effects of the Man u game.

Who wouldn't?

But we can take some positives from the game cuz we deserved to win it anyway with Kaka's missed spot kick and wrongly disallowed goal.

We face Catania over the weekend and just hope we can seal our UCL spot there so we can now rest players and get em well motivated for Athens.

Rossoneri 4 Life
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2007
They say Italian football is crap and crisis ridden. But they have won the 2 most prestigious cups over the last 2 years.

I am still trying to regain my voice from last night. Another memorable night in the history of the club i have supported since childhood.

7th UCL trophy.Annihilation of the English teams on the way to the trophy.

The gulf in class is evident ain't it?

FORZA MILAN!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by mukina2: 1:11pm On May 24, 2007
congratulations kiss
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 24, 2007
I am so happy because Maldini can retire in the most Glorious way. Don't forget he lifted the last World cup as well.

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2007
Hustler. Your name really goes with the activities of your club sha. Remember- 'they say' aint d right word
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by kachikapor(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2007
champion eh champion eh o o o o !

i cld not come here cos i had to do something about my voice. remember when I said we were whopping premiership butss? well we came, we saw, we conquered Europe!

some say we did not play too well on the nite, how cld we not when liverpool put 5 in the middle, but then when they won in 2005 who played better.

i really couldn't care less. now we're joint tops with Boca on 16 international trophies won.

FORZA MILAN!

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by kachikapor(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2007
dason4life:

I am so happy because Maldini can retire in the most Glorious way. Don't forget he lifted the last World cup as well.

No, maldini was not part of the world cup winning squad
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 9:19am On May 25, 2007
He's good sha
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by anibo2(m): 4:22am On May 26, 2007
WOW, IM SO GLAD I FOUND MY FELLOW MILAN FANS,I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE BUT IS GOOD TO SEE MY PPL.WELL WE WILL BE HAVING A GREAT SEASON COS WE WILL BE SIGNING RONALDINHO OR ETO AND ALSO KALADZE WILL BE LEAVING COS HE IS NOT HAPPY ABT HIS POSITION IN THE TEAM AND HE HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 7 OR 10TENS.WE WILL BE BUYING FEW PLAYERS THIS NEXT SEASON,I ALSO SAW IT ON NET THT WE ARE INTRESTED IN EMERSON,MARIE ORTIZ TO LEARN FROM PIRLO AND THE KID IS LINKED WITH ARSNAL.WE ARE ALSO HOLDING TALKS WITH SHEVY TO COME BACK AND ONCE IS DONE HE IS BACK.IF YOU DON'T DOUBT ME CHECK TRIBALFOOTBAL.COM AND CHECK ON NEWS CLICK ON ITALIAN NEWS AND YOU WILL READ ABT THEM.NEXT SEASON MILAN WILL BE ON FIRE COS WE HAVE RONALDO,RICARDO AND POSSIBLE RONALDINHO AND ETO AND EVER BEST SHEVY.I PRAY WE SHLD BE PUT IN THE SAME GROUP WITH ARSNAL OR CHELSEA COS THEY ARE MAKING MOUTHS THT WE CAN'T BEAT THE TWO TEAMS THT MAN U AND LIVERPOOL ARE OUR WIVES.MILAN FOR LIFE.
AC Milan president Berlusconi hints at big attacking signing
tribalfooball.com - May 25, 2007

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has hinted at a major attacking signing this summer.
Reflecting on this week's Champions League triumph, Berlusconi said: "I hope that Milan can still line up with (Chelsea's Andriy) Shevchenko among our athletes. However, this team already is strong, next season it will be even stronger because we have a new purchase called Ronaldo.

"If another signing arrived, with Pippo Inzaghi and the other attackers, we would have truly one team of a great level."

Asked about coach Carlo Ancelotti's situation, Berlusconi added: "His contract will be renewed. He was never in doubt."

Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by Mustay(m): 8:26pm On May 26, 2007
Racist club
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by kachikapor(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2007
which race are we hating against? oh i get it the Mustang race! duh cool
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by c0dec(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2007
come sage, you know i'm happy for italian football but why would i be happy to see you guys win? why? when the number one team is juve. anyhow, congrats.

and abeg hustler, don't tag me with any inter player. i dey beg you. anybody who knows me knows how much i hate the piece of shit club.

FORZA JUVE!
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by sage(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2007
Good for u Codec grin cheesy

At least you showed some class by giving congratulations to the champs. Respect for whom respect is due cool.

THE MIGHTY MILAN HAS ROARED ONCE AGAIN AND THEM OTHER BOYZ ARE LOOKING FOR COVER.

ANY HATERZ OUT THERE?

Yeah Rossoneri fans letz turn our attention to the summer and see who we need. We are going to win the Scudetto and the Champions league again next season.

We need four signings to make our squad invincible again.

1 Zambrotta, to replace Janku

2 A Central Midfielder with both creative and defensive qualities

3 Alex, to fight with Kaladze for Nesta's regular partner

4 A New Striker.

Then we would be unbeatable for the Forseeable future

@ Hustler are you still screaming form wednesday night People around me thought i needed help coz they just could not see any reason as to why somebody would be that estatic about soccer grin
Re: The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions! by hustler(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
@ Sage.

Seems our people are at it again. Going to get Emerson in the transfer market.He is bout 33 yrs old. Cant we ever invest in youth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (75) (Reply)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.