Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife (835 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
I don't know but was he right, his mother the first wife called the father and the new wife picked the call and insulted his mother now my friend got angry at the new wife and fought both the his dad and the new wife and has packed out of the house. To me I feel he did the right thing what do u guy think.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by Priceless24(f): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Did he have to fight? Why didn't he just leave if he wasn't comfortable with what happened. How does fighting make him better than the lady who insulted his mother?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by SAMBARRY: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yes ke.he is right. Good move till the dad starts thinking with his brain and not his pheenese

and nobody should start ranting rubbish that your father is still your father. Na so them tell the girl wey im papa nearly r@pe am to death in family section of nl

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by SAMBARRY: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Priceless24:
Did he have to fight? Why didn't he just leave if he wasn't comfortable with what happened. How does fighting make him better than the lady who insulted his mother?
my dear it is worth it o.it shows because fathers are still replaceable but mothers are irreplaceable. I will do the same thing my dear if not worse. I will insult them so bad that fear go dey grip the woman at the sight of my name
Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
Priceless24:

If you know what it feels like for ur mum to be insulted in ur present by her rival, and to think ur mum was unfarily treated and pushed off by ur dad.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by tpiah2: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Even the bible says the sword will never depart from your house when you engage in certain lifestyles.

so, op, what exactly is your interest in the matter?

are you making money from it?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by holatin(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
hmmmn never interfere in adult matter
Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
The fathers reaps what he ...
Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by SAMBARRY: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
tpiah2:
Even the bible says the sword will never depart from your house when you engage in certain lifestyles.

some people's mother have turned to igba ikole.anybody can insult them at anytime and they can't defend them

even the yoruba elders say the way you treat and defend your mother will set the record of how others should treat your mom so since you've given me the impression that anybody can talk to your mother anyhow under the guise of what is your gain, she can be treated with contempt
Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
tpiah2:

Nope in my heart I believe he was right buh wanted to get the oponion of others.
Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by tpiah2: 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
bossmini84:

Nope in my heart I believe he was right buh wanted to get the oponion of others.

why do you need the opinion of others?

and what's your own stake in the matter?
Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
tpiah2:

why do you need the opinion of others?

and what's your own stake in the matter?

Nothing ma dear like I said just to get the opinion of others.
Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by tpiah2: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
There's nothing new about fighting in a polygamous household.

why not spend your time pursuing better things.

what is people's opinion supposed to do here?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Fought His Dad And Dad's New Wife by thorpido(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Polygamous homes and their wahala.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weird Pix, What's On His Mind. / First Bank Of Nigeria Great Help On Personal Home Loan Mortgage / Will You Be Upset If This Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.