Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Gtbank Token App Hackerton - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gtbank Token App Hackerton (1171 Views)

Systems And Information Security E-books And Videos... Alll For A Little Token / Invalid Security Token Error 403 Blogger Template / Gtbank Buying Credit From Your Account --does Anyone Know The Technology Behind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Token App Hackerton by fatboytall1: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
Is/ARe there passionate programmers who can create a token app, to rival that gtbank token that is always on shortage? Do something make we buy!
Re: Gtbank Token App Hackerton by Birniwa(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
This OP lacks the whole idea about IT and Computer Programming in general (no offense).

Even if someone develops a Token Solution, do you think you can just go ahead and use it to authenticate transactions on platforms like GTBank Internet Banking platform?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Token App Hackerton by fatboytall1: 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Birniwa:
This OP lacks the whole idea about IT and Computer Programming in general (no offense).
Even if someone develops a Token Solution, do you think you can just go ahead and use it to authenticate transactions on platforms like GTBank Internet Banking platform?

I ave ask d guys at d bank and dey said its a generic token device...i suppose it generate a random hash-like combination...there must be some powerful naija guys who can create a token app in one night, for less than what the bank is charging.

put it on google apps sometime this week, let's buy it!
Re: Gtbank Token App Hackerton by Slyr0x: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
For every hardware token, the 6-digits are generated based on an encryption key/seed. The 6-digits then synchronizes with the GTBank Server that has a copy of that seed.

So there's no way on earth you'll develop a random token solution and expect it to work. If it was possible, a lot of fraudsters would be smiling to the bank by now.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Token App Hackerton by fatboytall1: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2014
all i are saying is dat dat device can be clone...crack the fucking thing...copy the farmware..and re-engineer it...

somebody in china can do it...what are u talking about GTBank savar...lol

how much more doze naija efikos

if they can do it for a whole macrosofting...aw mush more for african something
Re: Gtbank Token App Hackerton by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
^^^^do that and you end up in life imprisonment or prepare to go and say hello to baba God upstairs
Re: Gtbank Token App Hackerton by barapistis(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
i wouldnt even boda explaining sjiiit to this guy

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Token App Hackerton by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
barapistis:
i wouldnt even boda explaining sjiiit to this guy
Yeah, it will be a sheer waste of time honestly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ICT Internship Application In Abuja / Vision Trip Whatsapp Group / I Need A Backend Expert With Php.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.