Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! (1007 Views)

Brand New PS4 Console Complete N120,000 / Brand New Ps4+call Of Duty Ghosts And 5 Units Hacked Ps3 For Sale In Ph / Brand New Ps4 Pad Now Available @ Sosogames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by ask4bk(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
This might be your only chance of getting a cheap brand new PS4.
The lowest you can get it in Nigeria is 78k.

But I'm selling this at 63k.

It's only one ps4 oh, so it's first come first serve. I no be business man, if not i won't sell at that price. I just have an extra brand new ps4 in possession, that's why I'm selling.

Call or whatsapp on 08106
Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by ask4bk(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2014
Here

Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by ask4bk(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
63k only. Bloody hell
Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by HotKween: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Are u in Kano or Abj?
Most of your previous ads say Abj. If you are in Abj then I can consider your offer.
Please can you upload pictures of the actual Ps4 console and the accessories in the open box?
The word 'new' on nairaland is becoming abused lately.
Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by ask4bk(m): 2:22am On Dec 07, 2014
HotKween:
Are u in Kano or Abj?
Most of your previous ads say Abj. If you are in Abj then I can consider your offer.
Please can you upload pictures of the actual Ps4 console and the accessories in the open box?
The word 'new' on nairaland is becoming abused lately.

Hi! My family is in Abuja. And my past ads where I put abuja was when I was home. I move around a lot. But now, I'm in Kano till mid next year so thats why I've to tell the truth in nairaland of where my location is, and from where I can ship it to any interested person via courier. Being in Abj ain't a problem since I can DHL it to u sharp sharp na.

Pls, u could contact me via whatsapp so that I post any pics u want, to convince u.
It's BRAND NEW in the real sense of the word.
Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by ask4bk(m): 2:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Here are the items in it. All accessories are intact and new. UNOPENED. Only carton is opened. grin

Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by HotKween: 4:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Thanks but I only exchange money for an item I wish to buy when I am physically seeing the item.
I do not pay into account under any circumstance. You may need to send the ps4 to someone in Abj, Benin or Warri so either me or my proxies can pay them cash on pickup/delivery.
Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by ask4bk(m): 10:00am On Dec 07, 2014
HotKween:
Thanks but I only exchange money for an item I wish to buy when I am physically seeing the item.
I do not pay into account under any circumstance. You may need to send the ps4 to someone in Abj, Benin or Warri so either me or my proxies can pay them cash on pickup/delivery.

I understand u well Sir/Ma. That's why I included Kano in the title so that those around here can meet me physically and take it. And then I put "anywhere" for those who'll love to have it sent via courier to them. Since you u can't meet any of the categories then it ain't for you.
I know that many ppl are interested coz it's cheaper than market prize, so the lucky serious person go get correct deal. grin
Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by HotKween: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2014
Ok no problem.
Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by ask4bk(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Happy monday
Re: BRAND NEW PS4 For 65k SOLD!!! by ask4bk(m): 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
SOLD OUT grin

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Y50 Touch Gaming Rig For Sale .. SOLD / Where To Get Pirated Xbox360. Cds In Lagos? / PS2 Slim And Chiped For Sell With 2 Original Pads And All My Cds For Sell N16k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.