Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? (1422 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) / Reliability Of LEXUS RX 300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by golor(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
How much is the London use lexus 300 jeep,is it strong?and pls if any one has the picture of it in his/her phone help with uploading it..gv me every other useful information about the car. Thanks
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by nurey(m): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2014
golor:
How much is the London use nexus 300 jeep,is it strong?and pls if any one has the picture of it in his/her phone help with uploading it..gv me every other useful information about the car. Thanks

First of all a NEXUS is a phone not a jeep and the last time I checked the earliest number was nexus 9 that would be released by HTC, also the 300 was a film about the spartan war heroes that didn't bend to xerxes rule.

But I guess you are talking about the LEXUS Rx300 so change your caption from NEXUS to LEXUS and try wikipedia it will give you a detailed information on the lexus Rx300 jeep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by AutosBay(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2014
@ nurey you have said it all.
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
golor:
How much is the London use nexus 300 jeep,is it strong?and pls if any one has the picture of it in his/her phone help with uploading it..gv me every other useful information about the car. Thanks

Are u talking about the Nexus 5 made by LG or the just released NEXUS 6 made by Motorola. Or maybe the NEXUS 9 by HTC.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by emperorizzy(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
I think he's trying to say lexus rx300
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by didisky(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
cheesy una go kill person 4 NL
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by chucky234(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm Nexus 300 Jeep, must be a new car brand prolly assembled in Mars, because the Lexus RX 300 I know dont have London used.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by Readonee35L(m): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by sultaan(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2014
It is Xerxes

And op should not try to buy any car because he can't even pronounce or spell the car correctly.

Learn to read and write first before buying a book
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by lungwun(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2014
chucky234:
Hmmm Nexus 300 Jeep, must be a new car brand prolly assembled in Mars, because the Lexus RX 300 I know dont have London used.

False! All 3 generations of the RX are available in Blighty.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by chucky234(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
lungwun:

False! All 3 generations of the RX are available in Blighty.
Pishure or idonblivit
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by golor(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
sultaan:
It is Xerxes

And op should not try to buy any car because he can't even pronounce or spell the car correctly.

Learn to read and write first b
efore buying a book

see i was deformed,my broda called to say my dad bought a car,then i ask which product?he said nexus instead of lexus dat were d mistake came abt talkin abt book,i do read books.some time u just judge people wit out walking in their path.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by AutosBay(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
@ Op would suggest you read this for more information http://www.edmunds.com/lexus/rx-300/
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by andre82(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
U were deformed ke, abi misinformed. Ur father bought a car and u asked which product? Or u meant which model?
golor:

see i was deformed,my broda called to say my dad bought a car,then i ask which product?he said nexus instead of lexus dat were d mistake came abt talkin abt book,i do read books.some time u just judge people wit out walking in their path.
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by cecegorz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
andre82:
U were deformed ke, abi misinformed. Ur father bought a car and u asked which product? Or u meant which model?

Abeg e don do bro. Your responses here has kept me laughing so long jare.

@OP, pls read up http://www.edmunds.com/lexus/rx-300/
Re: Is There Any One Who Can Help Me With Information Of lexus 300 Jeep? by GarbaAudu: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
LMAO. Op, u can try google.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nissan Products Are Resale At Cheap Price / Pinging Sound When Applying Pressure On Motion / Watch The Moment A Nissan Is Lifted Into The Air When An Audi R8 Smashes Into It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.