Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall (21757 Views)

JAMB Exam Hall In 1999 And 2014, Which Do You Prefer? / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered / See The Leaders Of Tomorrow In An Exam Hall(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by McLove(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
1) The First Finishers: They are always the first to finish; maybe it's to show they are brillant or who knows they might have seen Orijo(expo)

2) The Dependents: This category of people are the type who come to the exam hall empty headed.

3)The Holy Ones: You are friends before exam start but once you start exam you become temporary enemies. Dem no sabi you again.

4)The Giraffes: They tend to have long necks and sharp sight. Always looking for who to spy

5)The Selfish Ones: These set of people will never be willing to give out a little of what is in their brain, they are always looking for ways to add to theirs. Awon Oloshi

6)The Magicians: They come to the exam hall with magic handkerchiefs/pens. Ntoor! You see them cleaning their face every minute

7)The Pretenders: They dress like SU, you see them praying for like 30mins before they start writing only for them to bring out expo and start cheating. Some even smuggle handout in. Nigerians Sha.

Feel free to add yours, dont just view...

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by pweshex(m): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
I hate those that fall under number 5 with passion.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
cool The messers grin
No need to explain this one cheesy

9) Pen chewers

This once go chew cover of biro untill e white.

10) Prayer warriors

This once go pray so tay dem go start speak in tongue

11) The beggers

This once no go read dem go come dey beg you

12) The wicked once

I fall for this category
If you ask me question I go ansa you I go give you wrong ansa

Shikena

18 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by SaiBuharii: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2014
The strikers...niggas form the formation around dem.

23 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by tspun(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2014
i have nothing to add but to let students know that the will to pass is important, but what's more important is the will to prepare.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Nmeri17: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2014
3,2,1,0 seconds before somebody comes to claim "first finisher"

na today u go know say no giraffe neck on nl. all giraffe necks dey LIB smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Blitz4real(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2014
13. Those that would never submit even when they have finished until the invigilator begin to collect the paper.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Isiterere(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2014
The speed at which post reached frontpage is alarming; if guys should be Cum.m.ing like this na gbege oooooo .

To the topic; sometimes I do belong to:the first finisher.

Your list is incomplete, what of: Mr one man Army (all alone by himself throughout the exams)this is the group I belong the most until my friends turn it into :cooperative group army.

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by lanxlot(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2014
shoooooh! I neva make FP today b4. if u see speed wen I take run enta d thread as I c am Ehh. Heaven bless Airtel. lemme catch My breath b4 commenting.

op, d pple with long necks get advantage. According to Evolutionist, it is adaptive as it helps surviving in exam halls.

Omoh! sum students na pest oo, I de avoid sum.
show me, show me show me. u go lose concentration. e happen to My frnd, im say na so so.......show me, show me, show me cum de ring for him head.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2014
lols
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by tejpot(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2014
And u forgot to add

8. the teachers- those who will find way to tell u the answers no matter how tough the invigilators are.

9. Saints/whistle-blowers - those who will report any exam malpractice including if u are asking for eraser.

10. The ceiling counters- this group either forgets what to write or they are completely clueless like.....They can tell u the ceiling number and dimension.

11. Extra- Sheet- After writing to feel essay sheets, they will still request for extra exam sheets to continue their book writing.

12. Learners- These ones can't bring out their origos no matter how favourable d condition is. ....
Seun I need extra sheet pls

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Franchise21(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by iceberylin(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2014
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by missterious(f): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2014
I don't belong to any. I dey ask & answer for exam hall sha. grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Sheuns(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2014
The good samaritan: These ones finish and wait for those that need help. They are usually the last to leave the hall.
The Exam hall friends: These ones. talk to u only when u are next to dem in d hall. But outside d hall they do like they dont know u. Girls do this most. No offence.
The murmurers: They talk indistinctly that only them understand what they are saying. If u sit next to these ones you will laugh ur time out.

25 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by japhmanuel: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2014
The ones who borrow all the time
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by constance500: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2014
The ceiling observers. This set of people will know how many pieces of ceiling fitted in the hall grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by braintext(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2014
Nairaland and their types of people you see
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by israelpalatoe(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2014
samflexxy:
cool The messers grin
No need to explain this
I fall for this category
If you ask me question I go ansa you I go give you wrong ansa

Shikena

be nice. don't mislead. be neutral.
I think some people will now know why they scored 15 and you scored 75.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Princesschi(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Lemme book space before i read

*modified*

a class that copies together, graduates together.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by missterious(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Franchise21:
iceberylin:
undecided
Blitz4real:

The struggle is real.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Tic4tac(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
true
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by angelTI(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
I was proudly number 3!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Smartlux(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
winktrue o
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by born2fuckpussy: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
4 and 9, when I have nothing in my head
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by OmoUSH(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Here in Franceundecided
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by ahmed486: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2014
handouts small, For Waec literature exam i see person carry text book, oxford dictionary and 2 novels enter exam hall grin. but some guys dey try ooo
But why am I not on the list that is the cheerful givers

Nollywood Actresses Still Single at 40 But Not Searching
Source: e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/1940-nollywood-actresses-still-single-at-40-but-not-searching
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Kirinwa: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2014
pweshex:
I hate those that fall under number 5 with passion.

Op called them Awon oloshi. grin

Mojusele egwami.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall by Jorian(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2014
am not in your list why ?

The going guy : he reads his books, answer like 65 - 70 percent of the question and try to help others and look for more backup for the remaining he had not answered. he never carries incriminated papers

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For 2014 GCE Candidates / ESUT Returns To Its Original Multi-campus Structure / Project Topics And Materials In Agricultural Economics And Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.