Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Meheeda ''the Devil's Sent'' To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meheeda ''the Devil's Sent'' To Nigeria (913 Views)

Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Damilola Attoh: “Any Teacher That Touches My Son Will Face The Devil” / Priest Claims Devil Sent Him Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meheeda ''the Devil's Sent'' To Nigeria by xmocrew(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Caroline sam better known as Maheeda started releasing her nude pics little by little,i can still vividly remember when she first release her first nude pics people were like no she is a gospel singer,some were like what is this,some said she won dey copy Rihanna,kim kardinshian and Afrocandy her boss she met in the bussiness.

Well,today we have finally seen all she has been revealing little by little by exposing her dirty act on the internet,since the exposure of everything;
some men have not been finding it easy
some save her pics on their mobile checking it over and over again
some men since they saw her full pics they have been imagining s*x with her and they haven't still recover from it.

So bad, let me say in this modern age the continue reading here Caroline sam better known as Maheeda started releasing her nude pics little by little,i can still vividly remember when she first release her first nude pics people were like no she is a gospel singer,some were like what is this,some said she won dey copy Rihanna,kim kardinshian and Afrocandy her boss she met in the bussiness.

Well,today we have finally seen all she has been revealing little by little by exposing her dirty act on the internet,since the exposure of everything;
some men have not been finding it easy
some save her pics on their mobile checking it over and over again
some men since they saw her full pics they have been imagining s*x with her and they haven't still recover from it.

So bad, let me say in this modern age the continue reading here http://olatunjimike..com/2014/12/meheeda-devils-sent.html
Re: Meheeda ''the Devil's Sent'' To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: Meheeda ''the Devil's Sent'' To Nigeria by yuncka: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Maheeda is an angel compared to so many demons that mount various altars on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Meheeda ''the Devil's Sent'' To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 06, 2014
LOL! cut the woman some slacks, and leave her alone, she's a grown woman and if she chose to be breaking the internet all the time, it's her choice.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili V Beyounce... Who Wore It Better? / Omawumi Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump / Who Rocked The Pose Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.