Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Made Alot From Bbconcept B4 I Got My Civil Defence Job. Make Money From It Too - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Made Alot From Bbconcept B4 I Got My Civil Defence Job. Make Money From It Too (532 Views)

Got My 6parckz Back (gym Tinz) / Help Me B4 I Die / Any News On Civil Defence Recruitment For Senior Cadre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made Alot From Bbconcept B4 I Got My Civil Defence Job. Make Money From It Too by olaoluwa2008(m): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
If you are looking for a networking program that really pays, join BBConcept on www.bbridgesconcept.com today. Make a change in ur life with just 5000 and receive at least 50000 in a week. I am a civil defence officer in osogbo, osun state. I joined BBConcept last year. I made over 100,000 in a week because i am into online buying and selling. When i got this job in February, 2014, All i did was introduce it to few of my colleagues. Now i dont do anything again, i just login to my account and withdraw because as those i registered are registering others, all of them are paying me. I have over 5 hundred ppl under me today. So i am not sharing this for u to register under me, i have registered enough. Pick a username of your choice as sponsor. That means the person will be paid 2500 from your 5000. Call or text them to know how to activate your account. But if you wish to reward me for sharing this info, register with my username (bewa2008) and call me on 08036858959 on how to activate ur account. If you still doubt it and live within or arround osun state, you can come see me in my office before you paid any money.I have joined many programs within and outside nigeria. Though most of dem promise better reward, but they are all fraud. So that is why i have decided to stick to BBC. Try it and see.

Re: I Made Alot From Bbconcept B4 I Got My Civil Defence Job. Make Money From It Too by jommybabe: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
Thanks for ur post. A friend of mine once intro d company to me but i was not fully convinced. I av registered with ur username but i contacted the admin to activate my account because am in Abia state. I av registerd 4 of my corper colleagues. Now i want to ask how to withdraw the 10k in my account. Also pls is civil defence recruiting now? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Police Headquarters Is On Fire [see Photos] / The Use Of Explosives Popularly Known As 'banger' Is A Sin / Did You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.