Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Writingworm - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writingworm (475 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writingworm by marenx: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
Writingworm (Revisited)

By Maren John Mafuyai, a proudly Nigerian

I heard only of the bookworm, but I think I’ve become a writingworm with a very slow success.

In my previous publication on this webblog, entitled, ‘Leaning on Writing’, I seemed to touch this Idea. They are probably related, and you can go to my Home and read it, if you haven’t done so.
I could remember ignoring several pyramids of work (which is laziness?) in my office just for writing sake, because I appreciate the beauty of writing than even myself.

May be I should just turn writing to be my source of income, since I don’t feel happy doing my work in the office. Perhaps, I think, I will do, and it will work.

One of my goal is to make many people appreciate reading in General, and I would start by researching to write many articles on how to enjoy reading, because most people who don’t or rarely want to read, don’t have a purpose. Then how would one generate many purposes to find reading very interesting?

You can join me to brainstorm so many valuable answers to the above question which would make reading very interesting to many folks worldwide.
Read the original here http://marenjohnmafuyai./tag/writing-2/

©2014

(1) (Reply)

Brrrrrrrrrrr. I Need My Coffee / Otito! / A Poem; Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.