Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

The World's Oldest Two-faced Cat Has Died At The Age Of 15 In The US. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The World's Oldest Two-faced Cat Has Died At The Age Of 15 In The US. (1114 Views)

Photo: World's Oldest Dog' Maggie The Kelpie Dies At the Age Of 30 / Touching Moment A Cat Drags An Injured Cat Off The Road (PHOTOS) / Meet The World's Oldest Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Oldest Two-faced Cat Has Died At The Age Of 15 In The US. by hurlar2014(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
The Massachusetts feline, named Frank and Louie, had two mouths, two noses and three eyes.

But one brain meant both faces responded in unison.

Frank and Louie made it into the 2012 edition of Guinness World Records as the longest-surviving so-called Janus cat - named after a Roman god with two faces.

Janus cats almost never survive, and most have congenital defects.

When owner Marty Stevens took in Frank and Louie back in 1999, she was told the cat would die within three or four days.

But careful nursing saw her pet survive.

"I tube-fed him until he was three months old because I was afraid he wouldn't be able to eat," she told The Telegram of Worcester.

And while still devastated by the death of Frank and Louie following a short illness, Ms Stevens said she would be ready to give another Janus cat a home if one was in need.

"I would love to do it again," she said.

source.. skynews.com

Re: The World's Oldest Two-faced Cat Has Died At The Age Of 15 In The US. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
HOW MANY PUNNY HIM YNAS.H cheesy
Re: The World's Oldest Two-faced Cat Has Died At The Age Of 15 In The US. by Oluwatosean(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
I just luv dis pple, if na 4 naija dis kin tin happen. The cat no go use 1 day 4 earth

1 Like

Re: The World's Oldest Two-faced Cat Has Died At The Age Of 15 In The US. by simplemach(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
How the cat dey take do am? Because e be like say na 4 eyes i dey see oooo
Re: The World's Oldest Two-faced Cat Has Died At The Age Of 15 In The US. by Prodeegee(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op...I've used Adobe photoshop before uno.

(1) (Reply)

My Full Borebor Puppy 6 Weeks Old 75000 / High Quality Female Bullmastiff,dont Miss This Puppy / Omg Check Out The Worlds Largest Snake(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.