Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. (1453 Views)

TOKS CAMRY 2012, SE, 4 PLUG, 22K MILES / Extremely Neat Toks Peugeot 607 ( Auto, AC And 4 Plug) / 2007 Honda Accord 4 Plug Lerder Seat For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. by joe4christ2008(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hello All,

My Car a Nissan Pathfinder 6.5 (2004 Model) recently started vibrating. Checking through we discovered one of the plugs always soak oil.
Please i need advice on what to be done as i it always consumes more fuel and i hate the vibrating effect it gives.

Helpful advice please..... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. by joe4christ2008(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2014
Please i need your advice.. waiting...tnx
Re: My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. by ejikeme(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
I guess the engine oil has gone bad.

1 Like

Re: My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
some parts are loose, u need to re-tighten ...

1 Like

Re: My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. by joe4christ2008(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
But the plug soak issue, how can that be addressed?
Re: My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. by ejikeme(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
joe4christ2008:
But the plug soak issue, how can that be addressed?

you will have to change the oil. if possible use plug adapter.

when was the last time your car was serviced?
Re: My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. by joe4christ2008(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
I service last on 25th November.
Re: My Car Plug Always Soak Oil.. Please Help With Advice On What To Do. by calculation(m): 1:17am On Dec 07, 2014
ejikeme:

you will have to change the oil. if possible use plug adapter.

when was the last time your car was serviced?
You are one of fake people giving quake suggestion. It is better to stop your yeye statement which are not going to solve the problem rather contribute negative to the engine. OP my suggestion for you, is to move your problem to car talk for exact steps toward solving your engine problem.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Corola 03 Model Forsale / sold sold sold Used V/w Passat For Sharp Sales In Ibadan@ 380k / Neat Used 2008 Honda ACCORD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.