Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Was Michael Jackson's Song Better When He Was Black Or White? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Was Michael Jackson's Song Better When He Was Black Or White? (527 Views)

Who Sings Love Song Better Between Tuface And Psquare? / James Blunt and Smashy who did this song better?? / Your Favourite Michael Jackson's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Michael Jackson's Song Better When He Was Black Or White? by mowah: 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
I am a big fan of mj and i really miss him ..
so i want to ask when his song better
1. Was it when he was black(wanna be starting something,thriller, billie jean, beat it, dont stop till you get enough, we are the world e.t.c)
OR
2. When he became white ( bad, heal the world, earth song, black or white, smooth criminal, they dnt really care abt us)

and whats his best song ever
for me. its BILLIE JEAN cos i know most nigerians would say those his slow song like heal the world abu
Re: Was Michael Jackson's Song Better When He Was Black Or White? by ejikeme(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
undecided for the gods....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: D’banj Ft Akon – 'feeling The Nigga (remix)' / Closed Thread. / Mo'hits Greatest Hits: Pere, Bumper To Bumper, Booty Call Etc (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.