Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers (1528 Views)

Thugs Invade Heineken Lokpobiri's Home In Bayelsa / Thugs Invade Ekiti Assembly Vicinity / Armed Thugs Invade Edo State House Of Assembly Quarters (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by eunisam: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
Thugs invade Ebonyi courts,
molest judges and workers
Youths suspected to be political
thugs on Friday in Abakaliki
invaded Ebonyi Court complex
and disrupted proceedings in the various courts. According to
the News Agency of Nigeria
(NAN), about 1,500 hoodlums
besieged the court premises
and attacked judges and other
judicial workers.Witnesses said that the thugs invaded the
judiciary at about 9 a.m.
wielding different types of
dangerous weapons and
chanting war songs. “The
activities of the hoodlums disrupted the court proceedings
as judges, magistrates, other
judicial workers and petty
traders within the premises
scamper for safety. VANGUARD
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by pweshex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by eunisam: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
What my eyes saw yesterday
my mouth cannot speak all. I
was near the court premises
when Umahi thugs arrived and
started war. My question is
why should Elechi send his people to go and get a court
injunction to stop today's
primary without making sure
there is enough security to fight
of Umahi thugs? How can a
sitting Governor allow anyone to be chasing him around like a
goat? I know Elechi is a
peaceful governor but there
should be a limit to what
someone can take. Does it
mean Elechi is too scared to use the resources at his disposal to
fight his deputy? Umahi sends
people we know are not
soldiers dressed as one with
guns and yet Elechi cannot
invite real Army to fight them. What is going on. Now Umahi
has all the House Assembly
members, if Elechi allows that
to be then better he just hand
over to his deputy now because
in 2015 even if Onyebuchi becomes the governor, with
Umuhai completely incharge of
House of Assembly, Onyebuchi
will be impeached in less than a
week. My advise to Elechi is
move to another party. Umahi with the support of Anyim and
other heavy weights have
bribed Olisa Metu and Abuja
PDP with 100s of millions
which you will not do, so do
not think they can ever do anything to favor you, they will
not, better move to another
party, in the end the federal
government will regret
allowing Umahi faction to
control everything in Ebonyi PDP. I will also advise Elechi to
be a man, stop allowing anyone
to chase you around like a rat in
a state you lead. What is going
on now will give people an idea
the kind of violence this other faction will bring to the state if
allowed to take over.

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
PDP- Vagabonds in Power

PDP- Thugs in Power

PDP- Judges Beaters.

You did it in Ekiti, keep doing it in Ebonyi. But be aware that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari will revisit all your attrocities. Thugs

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by eunisam: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
barcanista:
PDP- Vagabonds in Power

PDP- Thugs in Power

PDP- Judges Beaters.

You did it in Ekiti, keep doing it in Ebonyi. But be aware that the government of President Muhammadu Buhari will revisit all your attrocities. Thugs
is that your final judgement?
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
Eunisam, it is so pathetic. Umahi has taken over Ebonyi and Elechi and Onyebuchi are hopeless. I am hearing Onyebuchi is considering moving to Apga. You know if the pdp guber' primaries hold on monday Umahi will win? Onyebuchi wants to move to apga and dispose Anthony agbo. I doubt Agbo will let him.grin It is almost game over for Elechi and Onyebuchi.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by achi4u(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Sincerely I just like what is going on because Ebonyi is too quiet which I don't like but my problem now is that I don't like dat Umahi of a guy,he's too rugged and crooky.
Left for me I would've love Onyebuchi Chukwu to win the race.
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by opiaoku: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2014
barcanista:
PDP- Vagabonds in Power

PDP- Thugs in Power

PDP- Judges Beaters.

mumu

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by Trustgt(m): 1:24am On Dec 07, 2014
The hunter is being hunted, APGA and APC should move in quickly and take over Eboyin State.
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by eunisam: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Don't be suprise that Umahi will step down for Onyebuchi.PDP can not trade Ebonyi state.majority of Ebonyians knows that the current deputy governor Umahi is a tyrant.if Onyebuchi should decamp to APGA he is going to sweep 90% vote of Ebonyi if the election is free and fair.
Largas:
Eunisam, it is so pathetic. Umahi has taken over Ebonyi and Elechi and Onyebuchi are hopeless. I am hearing Onyebuchi is considering moving to Apga. You know if the pdp guber' primaries hold on monday Umahi will win? Onyebuchi wants to move to apga and dispose Anthony agbo. I doubt Agbo will let him.grin It is almost game over for Elechi and Onyebuchi.
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by eunisam: 8:44am On Dec 07, 2014
Lets huk up men!
achi4u:
Sincerely I just like what is going on because Ebonyi is too quiet which I don't like but my problem now is that I don't like dat Umahi of a guy,he's too rugged and crooky.
Left for me I would've love Onyebuchi Chukwu to win the race.
right from the time of Sam Egwu,it is aparent that they is no strong opposition or even a preasure group in Ebonyi.and this gave way to power monopoly. After the 2011 election have you in anyway seen or heard somebody criticising Elechi's government openly? I also like the little fracture between Umahi and Elechi,but it would have made more brain if it was to be between pdp and anotier political party.
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2014
eunisam:
Don't be suprise that Umahi will step down for Onyebuchi.PDP can not trade Ebonyi state.majority of Ebonyians knows that the current deputy governor Umahi is a tyrant.if Onyebuchi should decamp to APGA he is going to sweep 90% vote of Ebonyi if the election is free and fair.

But APGA and PDP are one Party??

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2014
eunisam:
right from the time of Sam Egwu,it is aparent that they is no strong opposition or even a preasure group in Ebonyi.and this gave way to power monopoly. After the 2011 election have you in anyway seen or heard somebody criticising Elechi's government openly? I also like the little fracture between Umahi and Elechi,but it would have made more brain if it was to be between pdp and anotier political party.

The issue is that like Jonathan, Elechi is clueless in planning! How can a sitting Governor be swept off party mercenaries?? The fact is that he relied so much on Chinedu Oga's thuggery without knowing that Chi boy himself relies on police protection to carry his nefarious activities. Now see the end game when that instrument of backing is removed!

Ebonyi should do all they can to prevent that thief Dave Umahi from becoming governor of that young state or the case Ekiti State would be a Child's play!
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2014
eunisam:
Yeah majority of Ebonyians know this. Even Umahi's people don't like him, I have friends from that Ohaozara region, but Umahi has plenty wealth I won't be surprised if he uses bribery and corruption to buy votes and have his way to the Government house, I'm even afraid of his desperation because desperate public officials when they get the state treasury, loot it dry. I prefer Onyebuchi but there is story going around he missed one of his family member's wedding because the guy married an Abakaliki man, rumours have it even before he was emerged for Governor that he has no affinity for Abakaliki man. Umahi appears desperate and I fear desperate politicians. Onyebuchi appears qualified but he looks as someone who will give his townsmen all the top political positions, as well as taking many state projects to his already developed Afikpo hometown.
Anyway, if Onyebuchi goes to Apga, I doubt he will clinch the ticket, Anthony Agbo my pally don stand gidigba, Agbo has already appointed his deputy and cabinet, should incase he wins, he has always been in Apga, you don't Onyebuchi to come in the dying moment and apga ticket will be given to him, best he can do is become Agbo's deputy, or go to Labour Party, Ebonyi chapter. Because Ucha nor go gree make e near APC.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The issue is that like Jonathan, Elechi is clueless in planning! How can a sitting Governor be swept off party mercenaries?? The fact is that he relied so much on Chinedu Oga's thuggery without knowing that Chi boy himself relies on police protection to carry his nefarious activities. Now see the end game when that instrument of backing is removed!

Ebonyi should do all they can to prevent that thief Dave Umahi from becoming governor of that young state or the case Ekiti State would be a Child's play!
Umahi has used thuggery and corruption to take over Ebonyi politics, it would take a miracle for him not to emerge as PDP flag bearer. Onyebuchi is already considering another party. However, Ebonyi has not been politically tensed like this before, if Umahi wins election next year, Ebonyi will be loooooooooted dry!!! I however like it that Apga's popularity is spreading like wildfire, and with the fraction in Ebonyi pdp, they would even struggle to win next year elections, if their in-fighting continues, another united and focused party like the growing Apga here might even win the day at last. Fvck Umahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu, you are right too. Elechi is politically naive and let his guards down. Umahi is more politically savvy than him. Elechi depended tooooo much on Chinedu Ogah.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by double0seven(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Jonathan institutionalising impunity and disregard for judges, the courts and the rule of law. Fayose was the first to do it, under the protection of the police under Jonathan's protection. Now others have seen light and are following suit.

We will definitely have more of this to come.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

But APGA and PDP are one Party??
Here in Ebonyi, both are struggling for the Government House. In Imo state and Ebonyi, APGA and PDP are not one Party. In Anambra, they are one, in Enugu, APGA doesn't exist, in Abia, APGA is a force to reckon with.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by eunisam: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Trustgt:
The hunter is being hunted, APGA and APC should move in quickly and take over Eboyin State.
oh boy you make sense oh
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by Iroh88(m): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
barcanista:
PDP- Vagabonds in Power

PDP- Thugs in Power

PDP- Judges Beaters.

Very sad. Very bad.
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by UnknownT: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
Seun's words censor! Each time i come across any post or news that has MOLEST, what comes to my mind is always RA.PE
Re: Thugs Invade Ebonyi Courts, Molest Judges And Workers by luckyDon1: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
eunisam:
What my eyes saw yesterday
my mouth cannot speak all. I
was near the court premises
when Umahi thugs arrived and
started war. My question is
why should Elechi send his people to go and get a court
injunction to stop today's
primary without making sure
there is enough security to fight
of Umahi thugs? How can a
sitting Governor allow anyone to be chasing him around like a
goat? I know Elechi is a
peaceful governor but there
should be a limit to what
someone can take. Does it
mean Elechi is too scared to use the resources at his disposal to
fight his deputy? Umahi sends
people we know are not
soldiers dressed as one with
guns and yet Elechi cannot
invite real Army to fight them. What is going on. Now Umahi
has all the House Assembly
members, if Elechi allows that
to be then better he just hand
over to his deputy now because
in 2015 even if Onyebuchi becomes the governor, with
Umuhai completely incharge of
House of Assembly, Onyebuchi
will be impeached in less than a
week. My advise to Elechi is
move to another party. Umahi with the support of Anyim and
other heavy weights have
bribed Olisa Metu and Abuja
PDP with 100s of millions
which you will not do, so do
not think they can ever do anything to favor you, they will
not, better move to another
party, in the end the federal
government will regret
allowing Umahi faction to
control everything in Ebonyi PDP. I will also advise Elechi to
be a man, stop allowing anyone
to chase you around like a rat in
a state you lead. What is going
on now will give people an idea
the kind of violence this other faction will bring to the state if
allowed to take over.
I am afraid that PDP may lose Ebonyi if Umahi is given the ticket.They guy is too desperate and has a big corruption/looting tag on him.All the roads built by his construction coy has now spoilt within few years. I pity Ebonyians if Umahi becomes Governor.

(1) (Reply)

APC And PDP supporters clash as shooting continues In Cross River State / President Barack Obama Watching Nigerian Presidential Election Results / My Predictions On Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.