Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life (754 Views)

A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye / Naija song downloads / New Naija Song: Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by LEvuls(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
They said bulk of naija songs is all about beats and dance,with little or no lesson to communicate to listeners.

Well i totally dont agree with this school of thought, there are stil good songs that have one or two lessons of life to share, and effect change on ones life.

Ice Prince ft. Sunny Neji's Whisky is a song that has so much impact on my life and friends that i normaly roll with on weekends.

All thanks to Ice Prince and Neji..... am free from whisky grin

drop yours, or perhaps song that have impacted your life so far, it could be positive or negative

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by LEvuls(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2014
Story Story we gats to give glory.....

We gats to live life slowly....oolololol

#bringbacklife

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
breathless shayne ward smiley

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by pweshboi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Gino- no be God?

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by LEvuls(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
pinkiecutie:
breathless shayne ward smiley

I meant naija songs
Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
None. Nowadays the sing nothing more than kiss me kiss me baby.....love me love me love me honey. de repeat the same wordings like 100 times. Na dis type i for think about life?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by sulmeza(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2014
Rain drops..2baba

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by Kentox(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
Al ofl the Evi-Edna's songs.
Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by princealbashir: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
Asa - All her songs..

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Terry_G ... Had i known cool

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by LEvuls(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2014
crazysaint:
None. Nowadays the sing nothing more than kiss me kiss me baby.....love me love me love me honey. de repeat the same wordings like 100 times. Na dis type i for think about life?? undecided

Maybe its for the ones that finds it difficult to believe in love
Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by zoeee(f): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Emmm....

#thinking#
Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by woodboi(m): 12:23am On Dec 08, 2014
WizKids - In my bed

I want you in my bed... Fashola to Tinbu to I thank God

Dat song make me think about life and truly if hard work pays. That boy is just one luck boy, Baba fryo and that girl that sang osamudiamea weren't lucky as this, I know music is not really big then... But dats life at the same time #
Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by woodboi(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by LEvuls(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2014
woodboi:
WizKids - In my bed

I want you in my bed... Fashola to Tinbu to I thank God

Dat song make me think about life and truly if hard work pays. That boy is just one luck boy, Baba fryo and that girl that sang osamudiamea weren't lucky as this, I know music is not really big then... But dats life at the same time #

The kid is just lucky to be there, thinking wat fashola nd co got to do with his bed
Re: Drop Your Top Naija Song That Makes You Rethink About Life by Datsleekdude(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
Asa and Brymo-All their songs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gisttv VIDEO: DJ Real – Mi O Worry Ft. Oritse Femi, Small Doctor & Sabi / The Y.A.W.A EP #YearsAfterWeArrived By Double Six Is The Best Mixtape In Naija! / Download Video: Davido Ft. Olamide – The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.