Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,018 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Alternative For OLX - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alternative For OLX (1110 Views)

Ideal Alternative For Intending Mini-importers (...the Eye Opener...) / 4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / How Does OLX Make Profits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alternative For OLX by lovelyadeola(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hello friends, i'd like to call your attention to a very vital info about our ad classified sites in Naija, Firstly When olx was eventually launched in Nigeria we are all happy for this new development With smile on our face. Unfortunately, sooner olx and other ad classified turned into a Scammers Abode and very dangerous to deal with sellers on the platform...We are even tired with complains and cries every time about this same site Nevertheless this is not the end of our Ad classified site in Nigeria Here comes the Messiah Jijing..

This new ad classified site comes with wide variety of location in respective State I dont even believe my eyes when I saw my own area gan gan on this dear sites with features of no charges on the trade going on there... And the greatest features here is that You can make money with this site (which you msg me here to have the info)
So what are you waiting for Palz
Click here http:///7004 and start using this mind blowing platform today....
Re: Alternative For OLX by Godmother(f): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Great initiative dear. But hope you've put measures in place to guard against spammers, especially those horrible job spammers
Re: Alternative For OLX by Booty4me: 8:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Nice website

But you need lots of funds for advertising just like olx did

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Alternative For OLX by iykofias(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2014
Ds site is a nest for scammers, imagine HTC ONE M8 for #25k and galaxy s3 for #5k (and stil negotiable o) and more oda ridiculous prices.
Re: Alternative For OLX by freetowns: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Nice one bro

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Opportunity Opens To Serious Minded Entrepreneurs / Bank Guarantee :how Can I Get It? / Bet9ja Are Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.