Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda (1122 Views)

Anaconda In Unizik? / How Has This Giant Snake/anaconda Been Living? / Allowed Himself To Be Swallowed Alive By An Anaconda So He Could Film INSIDE The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by Xphantom(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
A wildlife expert who agreed to be eaten alive by an anaconda has fulfilled this insane venture despite harsh criticism from animal activists.

Nearly a month ago Discovery Channel UK
announced their TV programme, Eaten Alive to be broadcasted early December. The show
where a 27-year-old Paul Rosolie was going to put on a 'snake-proof' suit and then let himself be 'eaten alive' by a giant snake.

The super suit is made of carbon fibre, it features a three-hour supply of oxygen,
communication devices and cameras to record the process of devourment and digestion. In order to attract the snakes's attention, Rosolie poured pigs' blood over himself and imitated the movements of the snake's usual prey; wild pigs, deer, capybaras, etc.

Rosolie says 'it didn't take long' for the anaconda to fall for the maneuver. "I didn't want to stress the snake out too much. I wanted to make sure that the suit was smooth and wasn't going to hurt the snake. The last thing I remember is seeing the snake's mouth open straight at my face.

Everything went black. It was like being caught in a wave. I was just wrapped up; you feel that crush. For over an hour I was being
constricted. Experiencing that kind of power
was worth everything, because it was just
amazing," he said.

After seeing the destruction of rainforests in
the Amazon, Mr Rosolie hoped his stunt would shift the spotlight to that ever-shrinking ecosystem by raising money to save the animal's habitat.

Source: http:///O7pch
Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by pweshex(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2014
Insanity
Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by geedot: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
No amount of Mσηєу ӨЯ achievement would maké a Nigerian(ℓ mean a real nigerian) ðo what this fool/guy Jυƨτ did risking his life..

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by chibanj(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
I dey laff am grin white mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by Xphantom(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nigerians, best online comedians, giving laughter causing replies since the spirits know when.

C'mon! , the dude is brave, & he has earned Cobra-eating process experience for it.
Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by demsid(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2014
first class mumu. but did the anaconda not squizz him before swallowing
Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by Xphantom(m): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2014
demsid:
first class mumu. but did the anaconda not squizz him before swallowing

Re-read thoroughly, he was wrapped.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by demsid(m): 1:02am On Dec 07, 2014
Xphantom:

Re-read thoroughly, he was wrapped.
ok
Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by Jamaticulus(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2014
*Gosh*
Re: Man Gets Himself Eaten By An Anaconda by anssy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na so craze dey start, oyinbo sef, Abeg, make them put this madman and his friends on lock down and run a comprehensive medical check on them.

That's how viruses spread.

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed... / Which Site Can I Download Medical Books??? / 2015/2016 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Post Utme/hnd Form Is Out Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.