Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

First Of All, Introduction. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / First Of All, Introduction. (441 Views)

Mr Kelvin Took The First Step..first Of All Introduction / Introduction / Quick Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Of All, Introduction. by Adesege(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
All protocols duly observed.

I am F.T. Olusegun, fondly called Adesege, 20, male and one of those that doesn't know their local govt. of origin, (cos of witchcrafts and wizards, as told by my parent. Don't laugh me!). But after about two decades, i found out i'm from Ondo west Local Govt, in Ondo state.

Have a good sense of humour, jovial, adventurous, and industrous.

Love writing, reading and acquiring knowledge, any other thing that follows is just a by pass, aside from my love in programming and making use of my head. (Sometimes, i think faster than a computer)

Just like D'banj, i don't like talking about my love life but for the sake of this, i'm single and searching for any girl in Ogun and its environs. Don't forget you must begot qualities every guy want from a lady. Just that i abhor ladies who are flashy and look expensive.

Lest i forget, with confirmations from all the girls i've met, i'm handsome, not too tall and short but above average, just what you might want. Cute, se.x.y and friendly to be with.

My work? Well, i'll save that for another day cos if i start now, you may be thinking i'm here to advertise my C.V. (Don't blame me, i told you i'm adventurous). Just in, i'm a web developer, an online publicist among other I.T and Media related jobs.

I'm not new here, i was new and now i'm getting old. Actually joined some couple of years ago, if i'm not mistaken. But i want you guys to initiate me to your circle. I understand there are groups and factions here in but my interests up there will tell you where i'll best fit.

Also, don't forget to mention Moderators to be aware of cos i can see what they did and are still doing to Foxy_Rebirth. (I just don't wana step into anyone's toes).

Thanks for taking the time out to read this and i await your earnest relpy and for the ladies, let's meet!

All protocols duly observed. Let the initiation begin

(1) (Reply)

My 7 Favorite Nairalanders / Accommodation Help / Little Things Matter !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.