Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (7367 Views)

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Can Two Gce Result Be Accepted For University Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
princetunex:

Institute of customer relationship management. it's a professional course dt is well recognized to gv u an edge in d labour market. From facts that I have gathered,most Nigerian university accept it. I stand to b corrected though.

Send me your number
Re: . by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
afolag:

A hungry man is an angry man, dnt care if he knows or not jst gve him what you av.

Ok, i think it has been done
Re: . by StellaGh: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
10 Qualities Men Want In The Women They Date Or Marry!!http://stellaholic..com/2014/12/10-qualities-men-want-in-women-they.html
Re: . by dejt4u(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
DMainMan:

Dont mind them bro. it is gud u asked. In Unilag, u can do directly MSc Cell biology, MSc Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management, Master of Environmental Management, MIT, MSc Parasitology, MILR, to mention just a few.

So dont waste your money doing PGD.

Just ask first about the criteria of d course. Geosciences and Engineering require PGD.
cn I send you a PM pls

1 Like

Re: . by rattlesnake(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Don't mind all this fucas

Guy with work experience u can
Re: . by steady986(m): 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ok, let's just say I was quite unserious initially in school. By the time I realized it and sat up, it was too late. My 2nd year was so bad that I actually thought I was under a curse. From my 3rd to 5th year, I had mostly Cs, with the occasional Bs and As, of course not without one or two Es here and there. I had just one F in that time. Because of my poor 200 level, I was given an extra year. You know what that means; my GP was divided by 6 instead of 5. I totally blame myself though. But I think I'm brighter than most people think. I've decided to enroll for masters, even if it means going through PGD. I'm doing it to partly correct my past mistakes, and also to prove my doubters wrong(including my parents). Now you know my story.

7 Likes

Re: . by Trippledots(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2014
steady986:
Ok, let's just say I was quite unserious initially in school. By the time I realized it and sat up, it was too late. My 2nd year was so bad that I actually thought I was under a curse. From my 3rd to 5th year, I had mostly Cs, with the occasional Bs and As, of course not without one or two Es here and there. I had just one F in that time. Because of my poor 200 level, I was given an extra year. You know what that means; my GP was divided by 6 instead of 5. I totally blame myself though. But I think I'm brighter than most people think. I've decided to enroll for masters, even if it means going through PGD. I'm doing it to partly correct my past mistakes, and also to prove my doubters wrong(including my parents). Now you know my story.

it takes a strong spirit to take responsibility for our mistakes. you are on the path to redemption brother..... follow your guiding lights.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 08, 2014
steady986:
Love your spirit and mindset. You will surely be a success story, no doubt about it. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: . by corisande: 2:35am On Dec 08, 2014
In most nigerian universities NO!
even with a 2-2 below 3.0, most will not accept you for M.sc programme without you doing a pgd.
Go find out.
Re: . by Avalani(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
DMainMan:

Dont mind them bro. it is gud u asked. In Unilag, u can do directly MSc Cell biology, MSc Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management, Master of Environmental Management, MIT, MSc Parasitology, MILR, to mention just a few.

So dont waste your money doing PGD.

Just ask first about the criteria of d course. Geosciences and Engineering in Unilag require PGD though.

DMainMan has spoken

Hello, do you know if a graduate with a 3rd class in chemical engineering can apply for the MSc Environmental toxicology and pollution Management program specifically, because when I looked at the requirements, I saw mostly Bsc in biological sciences and no Bsc engineering courses? Please I need to know the Master courses that a 3rd class in chemical engineering can apply for directly. Thanks.
Re: . by DMainMan: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Avalani:

Hello, do you know if a graduate with a 3rd class in chemical engineering can apply for the MSc Environmental toxicology and pollution Management program specifically, because when I looked at the requirements, I saw mostly Bsc in biological sciences and no Bsc engineering courses? Please I need to know the Master courses that a 3rd class in chemical engineering can apply for directly. Thanks.

u are not eligible. only dose who had bsc third class in biological and earth sciences

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State University Announces 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening / Cell And Its Environment / Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Varsities — NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.