Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Unlimited Download On Etisalat Simcards Using UCWEB Browser - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unlimited Download On Etisalat Simcards Using UCWEB Browser (2262 Views)

Help Me Please, I Cant Download On Youtube Any Longer / Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Download On Etisalat Simcards Using UCWEB Browser by dweb: 2:57am On Dec 07, 2014
HOW TO ACTIVATE ETISALAT UNLIMITED ON YOUR UCWEB.

1. Migrate to easy cliq…
2. make sure you have #150 on your etisalat sim…
3. Dial dis code to activate the

ETISALAT UNLIMITED SMARTPACK @
*343*5*6#

With that you have activate the unlimited but its not gonna open any
site until you use the below settings

SPECIAL SETTINGS.
Ip : whatsapp.com
or
Port : 80
Apn : etisalat or whatsapp
Homepage : www.google.com

After doing those settings, download ucweb

DOWNLOAD UCBROWSER LINK2::

http://ucweb.com/

And install and if you already have
ucbrowser don't bothher to download
and note that the cheat can not install the
ucweb for those that are just
downloading their own uc….
After mthat, launch your ucweb and see the
magic of unlimited download….
Try it and drop your comments here…
:::::::::::::Gudluck::::::::::::::::::::

For more Tweaks an cheats check http://www.withinnigeria.com/category/pc-mobile-tweaks-cheats/
Re: Unlimited Download On Etisalat Simcards Using UCWEB Browser by G3wap(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2014
5clicks for $1.08 dollars at www.oncas.ch.vc

(1) (Reply)

Give Me Backlinks, And Get Trick To Get 5k Visitors From Google Daily / [DOWNLOAD] Ultimate Collection Of Adobe Photoshop Plugins 2013 / Affordable And Responsive Website Development And Mobile Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.