Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade (4405 Views)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Barcanista Finally Shows His True Colours / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade by Aysuperstories: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade by Amastermovic(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2014
Mtcheew am usin nokia 110..consider me nw .

Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade by ATMC(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
@op u took calypso abi na schnap He said I'm ur brother, I'm not jesus. What's revealing there? mtscheeew isi nkwocha@op
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade by CuppyCakie: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
ok oooooo
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade by 100Cents: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
I see
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade by just2odd: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
op you are drunk
Re: Prophet T.B. Joshua Finally Revealed His True Identity During His Crusade by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
lol..like film trick..My cousin can do all this things..not only even for him to get close to you and you start saying trash..my cousin can touch you and you will fall instantly to the ground..and he is a magician..he is so good

(1) (Reply)

History Of Nigerian Navy And Hierarchy / Fayose Son Flaunts His Father's Loots / ISIS Fires Rocket At Israel But Hits Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.