Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President (1387 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by abila122: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2014
Imo state Gov. and APC presidential aspirant has promised to provide free education to Nigerian if elected in 2015.

The News Agency of Nigeria ( NAN) reports that Okorocha spoke in Sokoto on Saturday when he addressed the state’s delegates to the Dec.10 national convention of the party.
The Imo governor said,” i have done in my schools spread across Nigeria and i will do it again if elected as a President.

” Currently, there are over 12,000 indigent children in my schools with scores of them from the north,” he added.

Okorocha also said that he is aspiring to become the nation’s president not to make wealth , power or get fame.

According to him, his main pre-occupation as the President of Nigeria was to bring the desired change in the country.

He underscored the need for social justice, equity and fairness in the affairs of Nigeria.

The aspirant further said that he would work to tame the twin monsters of poverty and unemployment.

He also said that Nigerians should trust him sequel to his track records and the love for sustainable peace and unity of the nation.

Okorocha also pledged to stem the tide of the insecurity, illiteracy, poverty, militancy and kidnapping, among other social ills.

” The problems of Nigeria are indeed very surmountable and i promise to do my best to improve the situation of the country,” he promised.

The acting Chairman of APC in the state, Alhaji Usman Danmadamin-Isa said that Okorocha’s visit to Sokoto was a home coming.

The chairman stated that Okorocha was electable due to his sterling qualities, promising that delegates from the state will vote for him.
Source: .com.ng
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by temitemi1(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Has he done that in his region Jst asking though.
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by acenazt: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
bullshit we need peace first and u Mr Rochas can't bring us peace. only a northern man can do that. Affiliations and Alignment.
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by acenazt: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
temitemi1:
he did
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by ogb5(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
This man does not have sense. The northerners say western education is sin. They are bombing school, killing and abducting school children and this man is promising to give them school.

He better go back and tell them that he destroy all the schools in nigeria if elected, otherwise no northern vote for him

1 Like

Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by JOETYNO: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
temitemi1:

come to Imo and breath fresh air
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by JOETYNO: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
we trust U,, buh Nigeria needs to be freed of Northern illiterates!!!!!!

Unless U will divide or let there be BIAFRA
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by Emereolevanwill(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
JOETYNO:

come to Imo and breath fresh air
am in imo, still lukn 4 fresh air. #bringikediohakimdown
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by JOETYNO: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Emereolevanwill:
am in imo, still lukn 4 fresh air. #bringikediohakimdown

dont be a hypocrite;;
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by Emereolevanwill(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
JOETYNO:

dont be a hypocrite;;
he (rochas) is a deceipt. Cheat.
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by JOETYNO: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Emereolevanwill:
he (rochas) is a deceipt. Cheat.

U feel disturbed;;;

y say so dear

I dnt stay in Imo buh I do visit Owerri often
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
The question one needs to ask Okorocha is the quality of education he claims to offer for free in IMO State. Why claim to give free education when the quality is too poor. IMO State University Owerri, IMO Poly Umuagwo etc remain at best glorified seondary schools and the state governor isn't bothered yet go about shouting free education which isn't free yo start with.
What Nigerians need now most isn't free education but education with better quality and standard.
Re: Rochas Promises To Provide Free Education If Elected As President by Emereolevanwill(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2014
JOETYNO:

U feel disturbed;;;

y say so dear

I dnt stay in Imo buh I do visit Owerri often
i stay in imo nd i knw beta.

(1) (Reply)

Travelled From Lagos To East (my Experience) / Abia Pdp Presidential Campaign: Gej Can't Mention One Project He Did In Abia / Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.