Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,275 members, 7,860,638 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Revealed! Ini Edo's Marriage Crashed Because Hubby Wanted Her Lekki Mansion? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! Ini Edo's Marriage Crashed Because Hubby Wanted Her Lekki Mansion? (971 Views)

Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo / 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! Ini Edo's Marriage Crashed Because Hubby Wanted Her Lekki Mansion? by amakaikeng(f): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Contrary to reports that actress Ini Edo's marriage crashed because of infidelity on Ini's part, the real reasons why they divorced was because of material possession, this is according to a new report by Ekerete Udoh. A source who claims to be very close to Ini and Phillip Ehiagwina said it was Phillip who cheated and even went as far as moving out of their Lekki home to go live with another woman in Ghana just to spite Ini for refusing to put his name on the deed of the house. Erm... it's a very long but interesting read. Find it the report below:

So much has been written mostly by writers relying on third party sources as to why the marriage failed. The widely speculated reason has been the issue of infidelity that the husband alleged.
But was that the main reason the couple went their separate ways? According to a source close to the couple and was there when the romance started in 2008, and remained close to the now divorced couple, the media has been scratching the surface of what indeed was a story of irreconciliable differences the actress endured for over six years of her marriage to her estranged husband; and why she gave her all to sustain the marriage. It is a story as told by an insider who knew the couple way back from New York, where Philips once lived, before moving to Texas, then to Atlanta and now Ghana.

"I think Ini Edo was badly in love. Philips was a charmer and, as a human being and deeply in love, she followed her heart. It is so sad that a woman blessed with such a good heart could be treated in such a hurtful manner..." Continue at http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/revealed-ini-edos-marriage-crashed.html

Re: Revealed! Ini Edo's Marriage Crashed Because Hubby Wanted Her Lekki Mansion? by 9inches(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Who will confirm this story for me now... undecided
Re: Revealed! Ini Edo's Marriage Crashed Because Hubby Wanted Her Lekki Mansion? by veave(f): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
I taya o
Re: Revealed! Ini Edo's Marriage Crashed Because Hubby Wanted Her Lekki Mansion? by holatin(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
let me call INI Enugu to confirm
Re: Revealed! Ini Edo's Marriage Crashed Because Hubby Wanted Her Lekki Mansion? by enoqueen: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Edo men hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And Lil Kesh Cover Mystreetz Magazine’s Latest Issue [PHOTOS] / Celebrities Mourns The Late Muna Ibiekwe / Watch Kim Kardashian Sweet, Soft, Satirizing Advert For T-mobile's Super Bowl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.