Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? (568 Views)

[music] Korede Bello Ft. 2face, Olamide, Davido, Lil Kesh & Phyno-godwin (remix) / Bracket Drops New Album, Features Wizkid, 2face, M.i, Banky W Etc: / Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? by Tobilastik(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
There is alot of Speculation in the Country about
these four Albums and their fans has been doing
great in supporting them all the time they call
for..

MI’s Album The Chairman is one of the most
selling Album in Nigeria presently so also is
Wizkid’s Album Joy is selling greatly in market
and his fans has been giving him Kudos for the
great work, Furthermore.

Olamide has never
disappointed is Fans with the release of Street OT.

2Face on the other Side is doing wonder but
sincerely one is better than the other.
In all of the listed Albums above, with Sincerity
of mind. Which is the Dopest?

For me olamide - street ot is the dopest

Re: M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mi
Re: M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? by jrerico1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2014
M.I M.I M.I before p square
Re: M.I, Wizkid, 2face & Olamide’s Album, Which Do You Think Is The Dopest? by holatin(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Olamide dey hot like hell fire.
Street OT is da bomb

(1) (Reply)

Watch T-me's Video Just Released Titled "Omode Olowo" / 2face Idibia's Protege Hyness Releases New Single/viral Video - "Better Tomorrow / Princesino New Song Alhaja Is Officially Out so Download NOW!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.