Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws (3357 Views)

Bola Tinubu: My Life As A Cab Driver And Security Guard: PM News / Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander / Christian Cook And Anambra In-law. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man. Not many people know that his first daughter is married to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted Christians from performing duty on Sundays. When his Muslim soldiers asked him to exempt them from duty on friday, he told them the bible says Christians should rest on the 7th day, the Muslims should show him where the Koran says they should rest on Fridays.” As Head of State he slashed the number of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%.

His driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say he is a bigot. It is a pity that
some people failed to understand that PDP deliberately capitalized on the gullibility of Nigerians to paint him black.
This they did in order to keep their loot and ensure that he never gets the opportunity to send them to goal. How many Nigerians would hold the appointment of government, minister of petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state yet don’t own a house in Abuja? He has only one house and never kept a foreign account. Love him, hate him you cannot take his integrity away from him.”
– Chief Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR, past Head of the Federal Military Government of Nigeria from 13 February 1976 – 30 September 1979 and former President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007.

2 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Descartes: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
@orikinla,who are these "in laws" of Buhari in Anambra? undecided

Their town or the LGA to prove your claim, cos facts are always sacred. smiley

6 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by benson81(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
U blokes hv posted n reposted this same article a million times using different titles.pls look for fresh info abt GMB n post.And may be u don't know GMB is Fulani not hausa.

6 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by aljazira: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Nigeria can be great again if God let this man be president next year.God bless Nigeria.I can beat my chest to say if elected,almost 20million Nigerians will have job through his agricultural,petrol/gas policies.The police and some armed institutions needs fresh mind abd blood soon.Less i forget,i made front page.
Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by smsshola(m): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
If only he can rule again....
Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Splashme: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
[size=14pt]A bad product is a bad product
No amount of lies can make Buhari look good

It's a shame. You guys keep chunning out heaps of lies everyday just to make him look good.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Mogidi: 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
aljazira:
Nigeria can be great again if God let this man be president next year. God bless Nigeria.I can beat my chest to say if elected,almost 20million Nigerians will have job through his agricultural,petrol/gas policies.The police and some armed institutions needs fresh mind abd blood soon.Less i forget,i made front page.

Why do you think God in his infinite wisdom rejected Buhari in 2003, 2007, 2011 and is likely to reject him again? Don't send me the answers, send the answers to Buhari Campaign headquarters.

7 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Kimmo(f): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
Lol! What a kissass post.
I'm voting Buhari, because I see him as being the lesser of two evils, has some good governance in his history, and isn't likely to become a puppet like GEJ.
He isn't a messiah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Mogidi: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
@Orikinla
Bros you forgot to tell us "The Great Hausa Muslim" keeps the image of the virgin Mary beside his bed and recites the Rosary at bedtime.

10 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by SalC: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mogidi:
@Orikinla
Bros you forgot to tell us "The Great Hausa Muslim" keeps the image of the virgin Mary beside his bed and recites the Rosary at bedtime.
Sarcasm grin

@Topic: when did Buhari become a saint, seems I missed the canonization.

The Buhari I know is the one who lead a coup, btw he had inlaws in Anambra? Where precisely?

4 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by HARDDON: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Any1 is free to paint his goat with brilliant colours, it still doesn't take the goat out of the Goat.

All u lot do is attack d person of GEJ n magnify d this sworn moslem airs.

But what Nigerian really r looking for, is a man with well laid out purpose,one that fears God n eschew evil.

BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF VIOLENCE , WHOSE SINGULAR MANDATE IS JIHAD(KILLIN FOR god) n all that r opposed to that darkness religion r termed infidels .

We will not vote any man who sacrifices rams in d early hours of d day n bring same out to be shared to d public during d day( we hate idolatry)

We will not vote any man who has nothing to offer but sponsor violence. A man who instigated violence 4 years ago which lead to massive lost of lives when he lost out as HE IS ABOUT DOING AGAIN.

We know who we will vote already :

A leading life to all a sundry

GEJ TILL FURTHER NOTICE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Descartes:
@orikinla,who are these "in laws" of Buhari in Anambra? undecided

Their town or the LGA to prove your claim, cos facts are always sacred. smiley
good question from you, but I don't think he can answer that question, its just propaganda by his followers. APC n PDP are conglomeration of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Descartes: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
good question from you, but I don't think he can answer that question, its just propaganda by his followers. APC n PDP are conglomeration of thieves.

...and habitual LIARS angry

1 Like

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Each time I see Buhari I see the bigot who in 2001 asked Muslims to vote only Muslims. The only thing I see is the supposed man of integrity who served in Abacha`s corrupt and dictatorial govt and even confessed Abacha isn't corrupt despite evidence to the contrary. I see the blood sucker and vampire who promised blood should he lose in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by SeverusSnape(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Buhari is not Hausa but Fulani... Does Buhari really have Igbo in laws?... I doubt, In fact that's a lie.
please stop spreading lies and false news about this man.
I still ask...IS THIS HOW YOU INTEND TO MARKET YOUR PREFERRED CANDIDATE TO NIGERIANS

5 Likes

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
Which Igbo inlaw?

You people and your lies.

As a Muslim, Buhari is forbidden to give out his daughter in marriage to a non Muslim.

But given Islamic hypocrisy, Buhari and his fellow muslim men can and are even encouraged to take non Muslim women (preferably by force) as wives, concubines or sex slaves.

Mohammed had a Jewish woman as one of his wives after killing her husband. The marriage was consummated before the man was put to death.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Ikengawo: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
LOL he's not a tribalist because an Igbo person cooks his food?
Other tribes are appeased with vice presidencies and ministry positions. Igbos will be Buhari's cook?
Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by kuphid(f): 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
Op, really? His first daughter? Please enlighten us, what is the family name of the 'in laws', town, L.G.A. In Anambra state.

I bet lots of us here are anxious to know

1 Like

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Blackfire(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
buhari i know u ve a moniker on NL.. Pls tell me where ur inlaw are from in omanbara

1 Like

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by viczing(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
No matter how you guys twist the fact....
Buhari can never rule nigeria even my goat knows that....
Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by gerald09(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
psychological warfare is the name of the game. PDP and APC have been using it against us for so long.
Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by ahaika23: 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
Buhari the roasted dry fish grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abookii shine ma shoes!!
Op note;

Tell Buhari to restore peace to his region before trying to vie for aso rock.

Tell buhari that internet has exposed so much about the excesses fulanis around the country

Tell buhari that the south is the home of democrats while his North is the home of despots and coup plotters.

Tell buhari that @ 70yrs he should retire to his cattle and donkey farm and let GEJ put the nation on steady rise to economic power!!

GEJ till 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by tit(f): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
the person wey post this no like buhari at all at all.
see as people dey finish te murderous jihadist!
Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Some of you really don't know what to play politics with

Because another way to look at this is that the reasons he has christain servants is because of his "Islamic supremacist ideology"

Please forget these sentiments that do nothing but promote demagoguery and focus on what ideas Buhari has at transforming nigeria
Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by plucky16(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
Kimmo:
Lol! What a kissass post.
I'm voting Buhari, because I see him as being the lesser of two evils, has some good governance in his history, and isn't likely to become a puppet like GEJ.
He isn't a messiah.

seconded
Re: The Great Hausa Muslim Who Has Christian Cook And Driver And Igbo Inlaws by salbis(m): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2014
Are cooks and drivers the best jobs for christian? These are more less domestic servants, why didn't he offer christian better jobs, e.g his P.A, secretary, spokesperson, etc.? Anyway, that doesn't alter the equation.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Read Today. By Babatunde Fashola. / 21 Acts Of Impunity Committed By General Buhari In Less Than1 Year / Redeemed Members And All Christians Should Boycott APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.