Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Abu Zaria(sbrs Admission ) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria(sbrs Admission ) (1910 Views)

Sbrs Funtua 1st Admission List Is Out / Abu Zaria Remedial Screening Date Is Out (sbrs) / Sbrs Shortlisted Candidate For Screening Test Is Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria(sbrs Admission ) by abdull21(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2008
Good day my fellow people it been a while since you guys heard from me it just that have runing here and there just because of the good people who are working hard to be given admission.I want to use this opportinity to congratulate those that just finish the ABU (SBRS)screening exercise i pray your name should be among the list of candidate that are to be pick.The cut of mark for those who attended the last year own was 50 point,they have not yet release this years own,incase you need my help about the admission or an information about the institution you can call me to this number 07055881768 the earlier the better for you guys.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Post Ume Is Out Now / Yabatech 2011/2012 Change Of Course / Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.