Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

How Do I Copy And Paste And Embed Youtube Videos In NL? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Copy And Paste And Embed Youtube Videos In NL? (582 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos In Any File Formats - Youtube Secrets / Beware: Interview With An Occultic Nairalander Prowling For Members In Nl / Read And Get Wise:Interview With A Self Confessed Occultic Man In Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Copy And Paste And Embed Youtube Videos In NL? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hey folks, please I came upon an article I would love to share with you guys and a video in my phone I would love to share with my fellow NL's.. Buh d problem is I don't know how to copy and paste the article here lyk most of you guys do, and its too long so I can't type it... Also there are some pictures and videos I would like to upload here, buh I have no idea as to how I'll do it. Kindly help me out.. Thank you,. Have a very nice evening pals...
Re: How Do I Copy And Paste And Embed Youtube Videos In NL? by lomaxx: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Just paste the link. The rest would sort itself out.

(1) (Reply)

Remy's Response When Asked About Man Utd Opponents In Champions League (so Funny / Miss South Africa, 22-year-old Rolene Strauss Medical Student Wins Miss World. / Church Is Business, Poor Pastors Are Fake – Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.