Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Secret Behind Healing Miracles- The Name Of Jesus! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Secret Behind Healing Miracles- The Name Of Jesus! (3445 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / How Do Healing Miracles Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Behind Healing Miracles- The Name Of Jesus! by WhiteTyre: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
You too can receive and work signs, wonders and miracles- but not for everybody.This is given to those who have received that grace.
The grace to recieve miracles, depends on God giving you Himself. Also, you can ask for this grace,and you recieve your miracles.
The grace to work miracles is also given by God Himself, and you can ask for it.
However, to ask from God anything and receive, you must be born again,you must have repented from your sins; and have the faith to recieve.
Now, to the crux of the matter,the secret behind healing miracles is The Name Of JESUS.
READ ALOUD UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND OR BELIEVE IT:
What JESUS CHRIST has done before, His name can do now
"Je'-sus Christ the same yesterday, and to day and for ever." Hebrews13:8

Remember,"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name,that will I do,that the Father may be glorified in the Son.If ye shall ask any thing in my name,I will do it."John14:13-14
Your,deafness,barreness,sickness of any kind,can be removed right now if you believe.
Re: The Secret Behind Healing Miracles- The Name Of Jesus! by talibilm: 4:25am On Dec 08, 2014
WhiteTyre:
You too can receive and work signs, wonders and miracles- but not for everybody.This is given to those who have received that grace.
The grace to recieve miracles, depends on God giving you Himself. Also, you can ask for this grace,and you recieve your miracles.
The grace to work miracles is also given by God Himself, and you can ask for it.
However, to ask from God anything and receive, you must be born again,you must have repented from your sins; and have the faith to recieve.
Now, to the crux of the matter,the secret behind healing miracles is The Name Of JESUS.
READ ALOUD UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND OR BELIEVE IT:
What JESUS CHRIST has done before, His name can do now
"Je'-sus Christ the same yesterday, and to day and for ever." Hebrews13:8
Remember,"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name,that will I do,that the Father may be glorified in the Son.If ye shall ask any thing in my name,I will do it."John14:13-14
Your,deafness,barreness,sickness of any kind,can be removed right now if you believe.

These are nice words to hear but when the Basis and fundamentals Or in other words (iow) the Foundation of the building is not in Concrete
then beautiful building with nice elevations, beautiful interior exterior decorations does not have any value .

Muslims do not say anything What God said about himself in The Noble Quran but you TRUMPET glorifying Him but DO THE OPPOSITE And many times against your Own Book , Where Jesus says God is above all but you make them both Equal , Father & Son can never be equal and Father CANNOT become his OWN son (self contradictory)[/b]another reason for it is you Really the TRUTH because your books have been tampered , ''A mixed cocktail'' because No body wrote direct from blessed Lips of Jesus and the NT was SADLY written after 60 years after Jesus death and it contains
1) God's words
3) authors words who are more than 40
2) scribes words
4) latest change by collective denominations

[b]The PROOF if from the highly respected once hardcore evangelist
and UNBIASED Bible Scholar for 30 years thats why he is still trusted by the shrewd Archaelogical Institute Of Israel Prof Bart Erhman for their new excavations of antiquity books kindly see his short videos here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSGd8uzFxxY

Same story is not same between Gospels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMePkqjdVx8
Re: The Secret Behind Healing Miracles- The Name Of Jesus! by WhiteTyre: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
talibilm:

These are nice words to hear but when the Basis and fundamentals Or in other words (iow) the Foundation of the building is not in Concrete
then beautiful building with nice elevations, beautiful interior exterior decorations does not have any value .

Muslims do not say anything What God said about himself in The Noble Quran but you TRUMPET glorifying Him but DO THE OPPOSITE And many times against your Own Book , [b]Where Jesus says God is above all but you make them both Equal , Father & Son can never be equal and Father CANNOT become his OWN son (self contradictory)[/b]another reason for it is you Really the TRUTH because your books have been tampered , ''A mixed cocktail'' because No body wrote direct from blessed Lips of Jesus and the NT was SADLY written after 60 years after Jesus death....

I will repond to you in another thread.

Whether you take it or not, What Jesus did when on earth, His name still does today!
Re: The Secret Behind Healing Miracles- The Name Of Jesus! by Hiswordxray(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Every born again Christian already have the power to do miracles. All you have to do is grow in the spirit and this power will naturally manifest.

(1) (Reply)

How To Pray For 24hours / The Tower Of Babel: Actual Event or Metaphor? Why? / Indian Mosaic Solution Temple... Be Happy & Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.