Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,405 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 (3874 Views)

A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures / Nairalander's Wedding Anniversary Is Today(pictures) / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by veave(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
canalily:
am expecting you babywinkshebi you will comeundecided ?

smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Beennkumar(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Congratulations!

I hope you two live happily ever after. smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Wishing you a successful ceremony that day. HML in advance.
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
JehovahShalom1:
As I presume you are a man, therefore, take good care of ur wife. It is not easy for any woman to leave her people to get glued to u for life.

2. Marriage comes with its own challenges, whenever they come, ur leadership ability wld be put to test. The situation in ur home reflects ur leadership trait.

3. Forgiveness, patience & Understanding in marriage are greater than love. QED.

4. Never allow the third party in your marriage. Its is not always about who is right.

5. Above all, love ur wife. That's the greatest gift and assurance u can give her.

6. Conjugal Bliss!
smileythanks for your unalloyed words. I expect more of this
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2014
God will make that day a success,u will never have cause to regret getting married...God will now bless ur home,it wuld be the beginning of great things in your lives.....for those of us looking on to God for such day in our lives,God will do it asap IJN(Amen)
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
rezzy:
Wish you a happy married life.

But u no invite us na
u'v been invited since naacheesywink babe na you de talk this kind thingundecided
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Modesayo:
God will make that day a success,u will never have cause to regret getting married...God will now bless ur home,it wuld be the beginning of great things in your lives.....for those of us looking on to God for such day in our lives,God will do it asap IJN(Amen)
thanks a great dealsmiley i'l keep ur unshared cake for youwink
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
simdam500:
A wedding is a ceremony where people are united in marriage.

remember wedding is for a day, while marriage is for life time
undecidedangry
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by simdam500(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
canalily: undecidedangry

grin oh i forgot to wish u a happy married life...

HML sir... Bouncing baby twin to follow
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
simdam500:

grin oh i forgot to wish u a happy married life...

HML sir... Bouncing baby twin to follow
winkam waiting, thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2014
Congrats man
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
undecidedplease can you comment and bless our union as you view? God bless you as u do so ooshockedcheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2014
naijaboiy:
So nairaland don reach this stage grin

Wishing you the best sha.

Venue please undecided
lol na when you go do your own
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2014
Wish you happy marriage life in advance!!where is the venue get gift for you tho.
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
Wish you happy marriage life in advance!!where is the venue get gift for you tho.
cheesy wow! Thanks dear
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by naijaboiy: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol na when you go do your own

When I old cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by nnamdiosu(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2014
canalily:
Dear friends and well wishers, followers and following honourable moderators, ladies and gentlemen of the house, this is to humbly announce to you that my wedding comes up 26th of December 2014. Pls share your unalloyed comments, advice and words of encouragment. Wish us a successful married life. Pls dnt pass-by without dropping a wordsmileywink

Hml bro. wishing u and Sisi the very best. pls bro be very patient and overlooking with ur wife to be. woman could be kids at times. and sister trust oga. support him. its gonna be a blessed .marriage ijn. amen
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by MizEmpress(f): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2014
congrats, happy married life in advance wink
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 5:11am On Dec 14, 2014
nnamdiosu:

Hml bro. wishing u and Sisi the very best. pls bro be very patient and overlooking with ur wife to be. woman could be kids at times. and sister trust oga. support him. its gonna be a blessed .marriage ijn. amen
am glad dearsmiley tanks!
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2014
He who finds a wife has found a good thing,as you have found the bone of your bones and the flesh of your flesh,may God bless your union,may your union open a path of success for you and may you both be a source of blessing to your parents. May your home be filled with love,peace and happiness and may you be blessed with great kids in Jesus name,Amen. Happy Married Life in advance and please pray for us that are still in the singles club that when the right time comes,we should get the right spouse. My prayers are with you.
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Olypeppy(f): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Just smile,smile and smile on that day.Goodluck.
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by 1960chic(f): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
Happy married life

May God bless your home
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
nnamdiosu:

amencheesy !
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Prettiepearlz:
He who finds a wife has found a good thing,as you have found the bone of your bones and the flesh of your flesh,may God bless your union,may your union open a path of success for you and may you both be a source of blessing to your parents. May your home be filled with love,peace and happiness and may you be blessed with great kids in Jesus name,Amen. Happy Married Life in advance and please pray for us that are still in the singles club that when the right time comes,we should get the right spouse. My prayers are with you.
may God grant ur desire wit lv
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Olypeppy:
Just smile,smile and smile on that day.Goodluck.
undecided are you talking to Goodluck or Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by KanwuliaJara: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Are they gonna use 'left-over' Xmas rice to celebrate the wedding? undecided

* make una no chop for dia o! * lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by canalily(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Are they gonna use 'left-over' Xmas rice to celebrate the wedding? undecided

* make una no chop for dia o! * lipsrsealed
enemy of progressangry embarassed tongue
Re: A Nairalander's Wedding Comes Up 26th Of December 2014 by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
canalily:
may God grant ur desire wit lv
Amen,thanks bro. Happy Married Life

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. / Maaamaa's Wahala / Should I Disown My Father And Forget About Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.