Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

#my Party Will Decide! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #my Party Will Decide! (1065 Views)

PDP Bot Member Opposes Metuh, Explains Why Party Will Hang Buhari’s Portrait / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Drug Baron Can’t Be My Party Leader – Obasanjo To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#my Party Will Decide! by sleekpro(m): 12:13am On Dec 08, 2014
#MYPARTYWILLDECIDE. Presenter: Some people say that you are a religious bigot, what do you have to say about that?

Buhari: It cannot be true because the military is secular and i rose through the ranks to become a general.
Presenter: What is your believe about Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Buhari : My party will decide.....
Presenter: What is your opinion?
Buhari: I can't go against my party.
Presenter: You signed an understaking, why did you sign it?
Buhari: My party said so.
Buhari: "If I am nominated as candidate, the party will determine who becomes my running mate" -
Presenter: How do you intend to manage the economy in the face of dwindling oil price

Buhari: first we will stabilize the oil market and run an accountable govt.
presenter: How will you tackle insurgency?

Buhari :Hmmmmmmmm...............
Gowon did not borrow a kwobo for 30 months of the civil war.
How come they are asking for 1 billion to fight insurgency?
Presenter: Does Nigerian military have the capability to tackle the insurgency?

Buhari: Hmmmmm........ They do not have adequate weapons.

Presenter: Are you saying the insurgency are more equip than d military?
Buhari: Yes. Presenter: Is sabotage an issue?
Buhari: Hmmmm... The military does not have adequate weapons.

How can OUR PARTY DECIDED TO ALLOW THIS

Hauahauhaoauhaaahoooo lafin In french

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by temitemi1(m): 5:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Ur party decides everything, I wonder if Nigerians have a say in their agenda.
Re: #my Party Will Decide! by IbroYaya: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2014
Buhari has been exposed with this interview.
He is the real definition of Cluelessness.

#MyPartyWillDecide

4 Likes

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by alienvirus: 7:16am On Dec 08, 2014
IbroYaya:
Buhari has been exposed with this interview.
He is the real definition of Cluelessness.
#MyPartyWillDecide

He wasn't exposed really. He was very diligent and diplomatic with the answers. He would have shot himself in the foot if he veered towards a particular religion or tribe.

The man is smart and brilliant!

8 Likes

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by IbroYaya: 7:24am On Dec 08, 2014
alienvirus:

He wasn't exposed really. He was very diligent and diplomatic with the answers. He would have shot himself in the foot if he veered towards a particular religion or tribe.

You call him smart and Brilliant with the way he answered questions? Chei!

Are you sure you watched the interview?

APC, please field a better candidate

4 Likes

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by sleekpro(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2014
All I see is revenge from an angry man,nothing else!

Any were!
#mypartywilldecide

2 Likes

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by Caseless: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2014
alienvirus:

may God bless u!

2 Likes

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by Caseless: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2014
IbroYaya:

You call him smart and Brilliant with the way he answered questions? Chei!

Are you sure you watched the interview?

APC, please field a better candidate
it is none of ur business if we field GMB. Jst face ur pdp.

1 Like

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2014
I swear people no get sense again, who chose atiku for obj?
Who chose gej for yaradua?

Who chose sambo for gej?

3 Likes

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2014
sleekpro:
All I see is revenge from an angry man,nothing else!

Any were!
#mypartywilldecide
And even if that's all you see isn't that justification enough for you to support him? Because of the men you're defending (whom you claim he's trying to exact revenge upon) your Grandfather and father don't know what it means to enjoy 24hr electricity, neither do you. They don't know what it means to have proper, affordable or free healthcare courtesy of the state. They never had food roads. Their education standard was poor. Your obviously is too. They never had security and all that they could afford were the drunken illiterates with submachine guns (that'll kill you for a 25cents bribe--- convert it to Naira) provided by the Govt. No jobs. No hope. No future. While they stash money overseas and party like rockstars while gullible people like yourself defend their excesses.

You lot are a disgrace to the black race and humans everywhere.
Re: #my Party Will Decide! by sleekpro(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
And even if that's all you see isn't that justification enough for you to support him? Because of the men you're defending (whom you claim he's trying to exact revenge upon) your Grandfather and father don't know what it means to enjoy 24hr electricity, neither do you. They don't know what it means to have proper, affordable or free healthcare courtesy of the state. They never had food roads. Their education standard was poor. Your obviously is too. They never had security and all that they could afford were the drunken illiterates with submachine guns (that'll kill you for a 25cents bribe--- convert it to Naira) provided by the Govt. No jobs. No hope. No future. While they stash money overseas and party like rockstars while gullible people like yourself defend their excesses.

You lot are a disgrace to the black race and humans everywhere.

You are a big disgrace to your ansestors!

Yhen a gigger disgrace to your grandfather and father!

Was huhari not d prsident wen your grandpa was suffring and smilling,?
was he (buhari) not incharge of PTF wen ur father couldn't afford topay his school fees?
How many time has he fight corruption?
He is just a bad manager, he could not manage the fund he stole from nigeria government well,
Now his own stolling whealth has finish, he now remember to fight corruption.

He should pack well jor!

And wait for

#mypartywilldecide!

1 Like

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
sleekpro:

You are a big disgrace to your ansestors !

Yhen a gigger disgrace to your grandfather and father!

Was huhari not d prsident wen your grandpa was suffring and smilling,?
was he (buhari) not incharge of PTF wen ur father couldn't afford topay his school fees?
How many time has he fight corruption?
He is just a bad manager, he could not manage the fund he stole from nigeria government well,
Now his own stolling whealth has finish, he now remember to fight corruption.

He should pack well jor!

And wait for

#mypartywilldecide!
"Stolling Whealth"?! Roflmao He stole your country's money so why hasn't he been flying Private Jets and Driving Rolls Royces all this while?

Look at you, full of bad grammar because the Govt won't properly fund your education. Go ahead and vote Goodluck Jonathan again, you're the one stuck with him in Africa, not me.

2 Likes

Re: #my Party Will Decide! by anonimi: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
He stole your country's money so why hasn't he been flying Private Jets and Driving Rolls Royces all this while?

In case you missed this piece of news, let me share with you again =>

Buhari’s jet denied landing in Makurdi

Details from: http://newtelegraphonline.com/buharis-jet-denied-landing-in-makurdi/

Look at you, full of bad grammar because the Govt won't properly fund your education. Go ahead and vote Goodluck Jonathan again, you're the one stuck with him in Africa, not me.

Perhaps since you are not stuck in Africa like the rest of us that is why you do not understand that primary, VOCATIONAL, secondary and TECHNICAL schools are the constitutional responsibility of LGAs and state governments.
Can we forgive your cluelessness because you are not stuck in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Buhari's Lies Is The Dumbest? / Two Nigerians Are Among The Most Inspiring Women Of 2014 - CNN / Jonathan's Ph.d Versus Buhari's Semi-illiteracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.