Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? (1005 Views)

How A Christian Can Be Free From Condemnation After Committing Sexual Sins / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / Can The Curse Of A Parent Hinder One's Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by ilogebe: 4:54am On Dec 08, 2014
I would be 27 nxt year n haz neva gotten a marriage proposal from any guy.I always have dis habit of falling into sexual sins bt I always pray n fast over dis bt it keeps reoccuring.nt dat it happens all d time,I only do it wen am dating d person.please am really fed up and I need to stop dis cos I belive its hindering me from my blessings.
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 08, 2014
hmmmm undecided are you beatiful?
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by ilogebe: 5:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Wonderlands:
hmmmm undecided are you beatiful?
lol yes I am
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Hmm sorry dear. There z nothing a woman dreads more that becoming old n no man has proposed 2 her sad anyway 2 ans ur question, yes. Sometimes it can.. And also how u present urslf matters.if ur d type that push men away, then it wil b hard
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2014
ilogebe:
lol yes I am

then you not married and no guy dey wan propose? and i dey look for beautiful wife grin lol
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 08, 2014
well to me sexual sin cant stop you from getting married suffa u aint fucking a married man, but if you have a spiritual husband then sorry because if u even marry it wont last so you have to check yourself properly wether you make love in dream and if you do go for deliverance, and you will be free and in no time you get a man( i dey available o LoL)
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by Tallesty1(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2014
EroticAngelina:
And also how u present urslf matters.if ur d type that push men away, then it wil b hard
I think i gotta elaborate on this.

Pushing men away here doesn't mean yelling at them to stay the Bleep off.

Submitting your body easily pushes men away.

Indecent exposure pushes men away.

Weird hair-styles, too much make up and use of fake materials like, nails and lashes pushes men away.

Wanting too many things pushes men away.

Forcing yourself into a dress that is meant for a 3yrs old just to appear sexy pushes men away.

Too much paintings push men away.

Then how do you present yourself?

If you don't have the aura of a responsible woman when you walk on the street or anywhere then you are on your own.

NDEWO

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2014
If you'd stop viewing sex as a sin and start enjoying it, going all nasty on the guy, satisfying him in every way, maybe, just maybe, you would be able to keep one man.
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by ebenice(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
If you'd stop viewing sex as a sin and start enjoying it, going all nasty on the guy, satisfying him in every way, maybe, just maybe, you would be able to keep one man.
what is sin to you
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2014
ebenice:
what is sin to you
I am a free man.
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by ebenice(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2014
: undecided
sonOfLucifer:

I am a free man.
are u sure u are or u just want to create in-happines

Anyway my sister u may need to see a pastor a well respected one and seek for spiritual counselling..although you also have to work on yourself both spiritualy and psycologicaly. And I pray God help u
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by AfricanApple(f): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2014
your perception is wrong, that is not what is hindering men from proposing yo you
you really have to check yourself, perhaps you looking old already.
and maybe u are the type that push men away like someone said. concentrate on this:
Tallesty1:

Weird hair-styles, too much make up and use of fake materials like, nails and lashes pushes men away.

Forcing yourself into a dress that is meant for a 3yrs old just to appear sexy pushes men away.

Too much paintings pushes men away.

Then how do you present?

If you don't have the aura of a responsible woman when you walk on the street or anywhere then you are on your own.

NDEWO
he nailed it

tallesty1 I feel so elated with your lovely birthday lines. thanks so much dear. I'm honoured to have it [i] imprinted[/I] in your diary.
let me not derail for now, will see u later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2014
If you're physically and facially ok, with a nice character, then your problem might be spiritual. You're asking if sexual sins hinders one from getting married? I wish you know all you have lost as a result of it. You may have even contracted a spiritual husband, cos sexual sins opens door to him. For you to keep going back to them, could be that an evil spirit is behind it. Genuinely repent and go for confession, then go to a man of God for deliverance. I won't lie to you, 27 is old enough. Go and read about what God did to Oholah and her sister, Oholibah in Ezekiel 23, cos of sexual sins
Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by CJPresh(f): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:

Too much paintings push men away.

Then how do you present?

NDEWO
Choi!..i wish i could like this post more than once..
What else does sister OP want to hear?
Oya mechie this thread!...sharply! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sexual Sins Hinder One From Getting Married? by ilogebe: 9:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Am so gr8ful towards all ur contributions.hv always known its a spiritual problem cos when a guy meets me he's all over me n suddenly wen he's about getting serious everytin disappears.and to the best of my knowledge am beautiful n decent.most times d dnt give a tangible reason as to y d quit.I wld seek to have a deliverance from a strong man of God.please recommend any if u know of one.I stay in lagos.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Difference Between Performance And Ministration?(gospel Artistes) / Is There Anything Wrong Offering A Muslim Girl A Hand Shake? / Are There Still Africans In Africa? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.