Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? (1348 Views)

Is This The Fmr.pres Wifee(patience) Page on Facebook / Why Is Vivian Gist Always Making Front Page? Who She Help? / Should We "Nairalander" Be Paid For Making Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by clemzo101(m): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Whenevr I see people whose posts makes front page rejoice and celebrate I ask myself what exactly they benefit from it. Is it that dere are benefits attached to it that we don't know? Do dey get payment for making front page? Or better still award............pls dos of u dat have made front page in the past let us know pls.........I'm curiously waiting.

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by gede7744(f): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2014
nothing to it joor

only is if u make sensible comment u get more likes and shares and if u made comments that offended some ppl u get quoted and insulted. if u aren't patient type u just see urself fighting with everybody

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Nothing to it. ..
Just see it as a reward you get when u write a meaningful post,

But it takes patience too,
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by clemzo101(m): 6:03am On Dec 08, 2014
That's just it? I had thought dere was some sort of award attached to it. But I have seen some very cool posts not making front page.
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by Rikidony(m): 6:05am On Dec 08, 2014
it seems ur topic have never made front page b4.

Just create a topic u can make it with the way nairaland fp is being updated this days
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by marieolae(f): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2014
no big deal in it, but it feels good to make fp. That's all smiley
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by kilokeys(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2014
making frontpage like 11 times (before d tsunami) was a good feeling.

erhmm NL is the largest forum in Africa, and third largest in the world.
knowing that a Million pple at a certain time could see ur argument is something worthwhile.

dailymail quoted us last week. a NL frontpager has every reason to smile
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by rutemi: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Don't know o, it makes me feel as though I wrote something worth reading by non nairalander or a nairalander.
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2014
clemzo101:
That's just it? I had thought dere was some sort of award attached to it. But I have seen some very cool posts not making front page.
Maybe the poster is not cool with the mods.
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
no big deal in it, but it feels good to make fp. That's all smiley
Abi...... For the mods to acknowledge your post nah something.

But the coolest of my post no see fpcrycry

do you think I can sue the modssad?
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by marieolae(f): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
Abi...... For the mods to acknowledge your post nah something.

But the coolest of my post no see fpcrycry

do you think I can sue the modssad?
no nah, just message them smiley They'll answer.
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by Tallesty1(m): 6:37am On Dec 08, 2014
marieolae:
no nah, just message them smiley They'll answer.
Phewww.

I no fit oo.

Make e just dey there, any person wey enter dia go see am.

Morning and how are you?
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by unibenstudent1(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2014
I think making the front page gives the brain an o#rgasm..brain-o#rgasm
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by marieolae(f): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Tallesty1:
Phewww.

I no fit oo.

Make e just dey there, any person wey enter dia go see am.

Morning and how are you?
alright smiley good morning to you too smiley I'm fine thank-you.
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by Islie: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2014
the only rewards I see is the asterisk that u see on the post
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by clemzo101(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2014
unibenstudent1:
I think making the front page gives the brain an o#rgasm..brain-o#rgasm
which one is brain orgasm### again? grin
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by clemzo101(m): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2014
Rikidony:
it seems ur topic have never made front page b4.

Just create a topic u can make it with the way nairaland fp is being updated this days
yes I ve never made front page b4
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by Rikidony(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2014
clemzo101:
yes I ve never made front page b4
I SEE TAKE HEART BRO cheesy cheesy
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by clemzo101(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
U are very funny o! Which one is space bookers association of nairaland again? grin
iamodenigbo1:
Space Bookers Association of Nairaland,I happened to be the President,UWC
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
clemzo101:
U are very funny o! Which one is space bookers association of nairaland again? grin
are u a newbie here?
Re: Importance Of Making Front Page On Nairaland??? by clemzo101(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
have bin around for a while now
iamodenigbo1:
are u a newbie here?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Sexier Between Theese Three Pple .pls Vote / ??? SWAGGER The Ginger! Terry G Joins Nollywood! Photos From His First Movie ??? / This Will Shock You! Photos Of A Pig Born With A 'human Face'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.