Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos (16288 Views)

Very Disturbing Photos - Students Heads Cut Off As Cultist Clash In Abia / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / PHOTOS- Students Riot In Ebonyi State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Nebuchadnezar: 8:25am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
I hate wat nairaland has turned to.... it is really bad.... This thread should b more of calling the attention of the government not for political reason

sharap you moronic hypocrite will you say this if it is pdp state.

thunder fire you there.

thats why people hate apc they claim change but can't even live upto half expectation

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
I been go collect my Uncommon sense.
Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by kenex4ever(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Alexpissu:

Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.
Insanity isn't a crime so u r free to stick with ur common sense. When it becomes uncommon u become deranged.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by chamboy(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
but u r blind to d success of d federal govt? Lagos earns more dan 5states put 2geda(plus internal revenue o) and he still borrowed 1B dollars. So what do u expect? He is nt even trying enough sef.(I live in lag too)
Ur reply sounded calm unlike ur fellow APC members.
Bro, Oya Compare FG n LASG
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by chamboy(m): 8:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

sharap you moronic hypocrite will you say this if it is pdp state.

thunder fire you there.

thats why people hate apc they claim change but can't even live upto half expectation
ur moniker has send it all... it's well
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by kenex4ever(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
Bro, Oya Compare FG n LASG
I no fit compare because FG is very large n complex unlike lagos state.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Nebuchadnezar: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
ur moniker has send it all... it's well

otu nne i
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Aslawish(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2014
There is no bush part in lagos like this.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Ukeachu1(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2014
AbdulAdam56:
Smh,our class room Here in france.

na swimming class be that na
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by chamboy(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
I no fit compare because FG is very large n complex unlike lagos state.
dnt gimme that excuse cos u knw the Truth
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by papoose321: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2014
No need 2 disturb fashola on dis Mata him de vex now his candidate lose out on APC primary.. Bt on bright side na 2 build Paco bridge de collect 5naira 4 2 people.. Person go hammer 4 d Mata now

1 Like

Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by kenex4ever(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2014
chamboy:
dnt gimme that excuse cos u knw the Truth
I cnt compare d whole SouthWest or South East or SS to FG let alone small lagos state.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by ADRILL(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2014
They are no doubt, the future of tomorrow... Stories we adults were told, and the future seems to be statically with the old.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by chamboy(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
I cnt compare d whole SouthWest or South East or SS to FG let alone small lagos state.
we talking of simple Basic Functions... who has done his Homework Right
.. sikena.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2014
This happens also in korea where am from so no big the it's just getting close with nature.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Burger01(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2014
AbdulAdam56:

Is a joke, right?
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Nmeri17: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2014
AbdulAdam56:

are they taking swimming lessons
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by brainpower(m): 9:56am On Dec 08, 2014
I said it beofre and will say it again, Fashola is an Elitist governor, his education policies are close to zero. From the primary to the tertiary. When you look at the hype the man is getting and compare it with what's happening in his education ministry you wonder if this is actually the almighty Lagos led by the almighty Fashola. There's a diference between knowing what the problem is and solving the problem. When he talks, you tend to see intellingence but implementing it is zero. According to a prominent lagosian, Fashola only does environmental sanitation.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 08, 2014
I tot APC like building roads almost all APC controlled states build roads nw
Even our thug-cum-gov aregbe score high when it comes to Road tho na high rate he dey build am 1bn=10km
APC are just full of hyping
They beat pdp to the hyping game sweeping almost all newspapers, bloggersto their side
With d way Fashola is been hyped u would think Lagos is nw new York
I beg shey dem no get correct politician(s) for that area that can at least help solicit for help.. This is bad before they get to school they are already tired nw they can't grab
Those that even go to school in full A.C sef never grab not to talk of this people
Buh I hail their never stay down spirit experiencing this twice in a day can kill ur morale
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by simdam500(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2014
oh come on I walked through the same, even though my sch was a private sch
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Obienesarah: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2014
ceo4eva:
GOV. FASHOLA IS WORKING!
The best Gov. so far.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Chai... no P.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Victor593(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
this is what APC and the Bola Tinubu/Fashola led Government wants for our country Nigeria. They would not succeed. God forbid APC ruling This country for us. May APC die as its leaders shaLL die before 2015.Amen ooooooooooooooo, Amen.....This is what they do.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Firefire(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
gunuvi:
That road is very pathetic than those pictures posted. Funny enough, that is the road that lead to Hon S H Avose, the APC house of Assembly member's home town and he and fashola did nothing to help the communities. That was part of the reason why even the APC peeps voted him out massively during last week APC house of assembly primary.
[b]Fashola APC will fail woefully in Badagry come 2015 as they did virtually nothing for Badagry people since democracy [/b]and that's why they are always loosing but kept stealing PDP mandate through the back door. I am happy people are beginning to see for themselves what Badagry people is passing through.
Shalom

I confirm you are very CORRECT sir. APC shall surely lose every single votes in that region. Lagosians need a change of government.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Mimipauls1(f): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
But there are people ruling this state. Na wah oo!
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
Insanity isn't a crime so u r free to stick with ur common sense. When it becomes uncommon u become deranged.

No need to insult you anymore, your presence in this world has done it all.
Re: Photos: Students Walk Through Water-Covered Road To Attend School In Lagos by kenex4ever(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Alexpissu:

No need to insult you anymore, your presence in this world has done it all.
insulting u won't stop PDP from winning 2015 presidential election, so no need. Am a blessing to d people around me n d world @ large! Worabaut u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture(funaab) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Delsu Post Utme Aptitude Test Lecture 1: Anagram / UNILAG Is Highest Ranked Nigerian University In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.