Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Abia PDP Governor Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia PDP Governor Primaries (3314 Views)

Funny.. Meet Pdp Governor Who Is In Love With President Buhari. / Abia PDP Sinks: Sen. Chris Adighije ,Tony Ukasanya, Others Decamp To APC / My Candidature Will Bring Victory For Abia PDP – Dr Uche Ogah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2014
PDP primaries for Abia state governorship candidates will hold today.
We all know that Abia is a PDP state and that its likely that any one who emerges victorious will win the actual governorship election.
That not withstanding,this may be the time the people of Abia can show their resolve to take power back from the statue and thief we call Ochendo.
It is not a new news that Okezie Ikpeazu is the anointed candidate of Ochendo and rumor has it that they already have a pact on how to share our money for another 8yrs. My take is that if this man emerges as PDP candidate,then Abians should wait for the actual gubernatorial election and vote PDP out of this state.
We all have heard about Ogah,we all knows he hasn't been tainted with politics. He is like a fresh air to us. He is the only candidate for PDP who made it with his sweat without one government portfolio or the other. He has been at the top management of many organisations including his company Masters Energy.
He is technocrat and a man of the people.This is the man PDP should give this ticket and PDP will be returned to the government house.This man is the present and future of Abia.
I know,Ochendo will go to any length to install his man but if that man isnt Ogah,then PDP may have to kiss Abia goodbye.I repeat "may" that is if our votes are allowed to count and its protected.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by asha80(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2014
You force your vote to stand and not hope that it would be allowed to stand.

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2014
asha80:
You force your vote to stand and not hope that it would be allowed to stand.

I will like some heads up on how to do that. We really need to make our vote count.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2014
I'm very interested in seeing the outcome of this primaries. I sincerely hope that Uche Ogah wins oh
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by asha80(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2014
reganvida:

I will like some heads up on how to do that. We really need to make our vote count.
make sure that the votes in any polling booth is counted and announced there and then if possible with the help of social media broadcast it before the result is taking to the collation center...if possible follow the result sheets to the collation center so that no hanky panky is done along the way...that is how imolites voted out ohakim despite being an incumbent..God will not come down from heaven to do itfor abians...i also doubt millitary would be involved the way they were in 2011 since ihejirika who is from abia is no longer chief of army staff

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2014
bestestgirl:
I'm very interested in seeing the outcome of this primaries. I sincerely hope that Uche Ogah wins oh

Uche Ogah is the man i believe can lead Abia state to better future.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=asha80 post=28691572]make sure that the votes in any polling booth is counted and announced there and then if possible with the help of social media broadcast it before the result is taking to the collation center...if possible follow the result sheets to the collation center so that no hanky panky is done along the way...that is how imolites voted out ohakim despite being an incumbent..God will not come down from heaven to do itfor abians...i also doubt millitary would be involved the way they were in 2011 since ihejirika who is from abia is no longer chief of army staff[/quote
]

Thanks. At least some other Abia citizens here who wants change in abia too has seen this. I hope we can collectively make change possible

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Ojiofor: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2014
Ndi Abia should not vote any body anointed by ochendo.if ikpeazu wins pdp primaries we have to support Alex Oti in APGA by all means necessary.

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ojiofor:
Ndi Abia should not vote any body anointed by ochendo.if ikpeazu wins pdp primaries we have to support Alex Oti in APGA by all means necessary.

Seconded!!

2 Likes

Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Update o!! how did it go?
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Oziddy: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
I rep the so called Ukwa/Ngwa zone, but I'm solidly behind Sampson Uche Ogha, i hope he decamps to APGA if Ikpeazu is given the ticket by PdP, i see PDP losing Abia in 2015. the youths, masses, men, women, everybody is praying and Hoping Ogha wins Abia 2015.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Oziddy: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
bestestgirl:
my sister I'm on my way back to Aba from Umuahia, the party delegates are still going through accreditation/screening b4 i left, Ogha is the name on everyone's mouth.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by asha80(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oziddy:
I rep the so called Ukwa/Ngwa zone, but I'm solidly behind Sampson Uche Ogha, i hope he decamps to Apga if Ikpeazu is given the ticket pyre PdP, the youths, masses, men, women, everybody is praying and Hoping Ogha wins Abia 2015.
he cant decamp to apga as Alex otti already holds the ground there.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oziddy:
my sister I'm on my way back to Aba from Umuahia, the party delegates are still going through accreditation/screening b4 i left, Ogha is the name on everyone's mouth.
AMen O! may God make it so!!
I was trying to find news about it on the net and was seeing things about zoning disfavoring Ogah, I hope not o
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Oziddy: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
asha80:
he cant decamp to apga as Alex otti already holds the ground there.
APGA is yet to conduct their primaries, APC and PPA are there, Ogha can't just quit if he losses the PDP primaries, i mean, he has won the heart of Abians, he has our utmost support, and he can't just leave us at the middle of the road. We ought say NO to Godfatherism in our dying state.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Oziddy: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
bestestgirl:

AMen O! may God make it so!!
I was trying to find news about it on the net and was seeing things about zoning disfavoring Ogah, I hope not o
to hell with their zoning whatever, i read in Punch news paper 2day that T.A and Ikpeazu agreed on a N1.9 billion monthly allowance. #OurMoney
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by asha80(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oziddy:
APGA is yet to conduct their primaries, APC and PPA are there, Ogha can't just quit if he losses the PDP primaries, i mean, he has won the heart of Abians, he has our utmost support, and he can't just leave us at the middle of the road. We ought say NO to Godfatherism in our dying state.
he can go
Oziddy:
he can go to ppa if he loses out because there would no space for him in apga as otti is equally formidable...i blame ogah though if he loses pdp primaries as he cannot tell me that he did not see the handwriting on the wall..my advice to you is if he loses and does not decamp to another party choose the next best candidate in another party and vote.

1 Like

Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
bestestgirl:

I have been making calls to know what is happening there so far buh its like d delegates are yet to vote. I hope that isnt done in the middle of the night so that our criminal governor can rig it. A lot of Ogah followers are there.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oziddy:
I rep the so called Ukwa/Ngwa zone, but I'm solidly behind Sampson Uche Ogha, i hope he decamps to APGA if Ikpeazu is given the ticket by PdP, i see PDP losing Abia in 2015. the youths, masses, men, women, everybody is praying and Hoping Ogha wins Abia 2015.

Same prayer here. I pray he wins this primaries cos am sure with our votes in the main election,he will be our governor come 2015
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Oziddy: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
reganvida:

I have been making calls to know what is happening there so far buh its like d delegates are yet to vote. I hope that isnt done in the middle of the night so that our criminal governor can rig it. A lot of Ogah followers are there.
Glory be to God Ogha's men are there, i rep the Ukwa/Ngwa zone but its high time we said no to Godfatherism.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Oziddy: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
reganvida:

Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oziddy:

Bro,pls keep us posted am not hearing much from my source over there.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Oziddy: 6:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
reganvida:

Glory be to God Ogha's men are there, i rep the Ukwa/Ngwa zone but its high time we said no to Godfatherism.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oziddy:
to hell with their zoning whatever, i read in Punch news paper 2day that T.A and Ikpeazu agreed on a N1.9 billion monthly allowance. #OurMoney

1.9 billion monthly allowance? Then how much will remain for works in Abia? What is the man? Thought he was just a criminal buh i think he may be the devil we are seeing oh!
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
asha80:
he can go he can go to ppa if he loses out because there would no space for him in apga as otti is equally formidable...i blame ogah though if he loses pdp primaries as he cannot tell me that he did not see the handwriting on the wall..my advice to you is if he loses and does not decamp to another party choose the next best candidate in another party and vote.

I think that's a good advice too buh if he decamps to maybe PPA,it wil mean having two formidable and people's person to vote for in Otti and Ogah meaning Ikpeazu will be definitely voted out anyway the masses go. Am sure Ikpeazu won't be getting any vote except his family's.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
May God remember our State in this 2015 elections o, we are really tired of bad leadership!! For once, let them listen to the voice of the masses Bikonu
#UcheOgah
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by xtanburg: 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
I don't know about the man Ogah, but will peg my research pin on him and find out who he is and how far he has done and being in politics.

As for Ikpeazu and Alex Otti they cannot be trusted as they both remain Ochendo's stalwarts.

Alex Otti did not voluntarily resign from Diamond Bank, he was given an option to quit or be forcefully disgraced outta office. Reason being that during the just concluded private plcement offer by Diamond Bank, Alex Otti tried to buy half of the shares of DB through a foreign technical partner and d deal didn't pull through. Hence d owner, Pascal Dozie installing his son. So far none of them two can be trusted.

Abia need total liberation from d shackles of PDP and Ochendo.

To me, I rather Ogah or Chief Nyerere Anyim of the APC.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Descartes: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is the time for Abians to liberate themselves from this slavery by T.A orji
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Oziddy: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
xtanburg:
I don't know about the man Ogah, but will peg my research pin on him and find out who he is and how far he has done and being in politics.

As for Ikpeazu and Alex Otti they cannot be trusted as they both remain Ochendo's stalwarts.

Alex Otti did not voluntarily resign from Diamond Bank, he was given an option to quit or be forcefully disgraced outta office. Reason being that during the just concluded private plcement offer by Diamond Bank, Alex Otti tried to buy half of the shares of DB through a foreign technical partner and d deal didn't pull through. Hence d owner, Pascal Dozie installing his son. So far none of them two can be trusted.

Abia need total liberation from d shackles of PDP and Ochendo.

To me, I rather Ogah or Chief Nyerere Anyim of the APC.
Ikpeazu has already been declared winner of the PDP primaries
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Plshavmercyamen: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ikpeazu have been declared the winner. Ndi Abia, chukwu dube unu
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by reganvida: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Plshavmercyamen:
Ikpeazu have been declared the winner. Ndi Abia, chukwu dube unu

I just got that news oh! Well,since Ochendo has given his anointed thief the ticket,plan b should be to vote PDP out of Abia state. Abia cannot be ruled by anybody anointed by that chief thief.
Re: Abia PDP Governor Primaries by Scholes007(m): 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
nyere nyere ochichi in play in Abia...may God help us pull through this problems...if ikpeazu eventually becomes governor then Abia should kiss democracy Good bye...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Attahiru Jega To Address The Nation Now (Live) / Photo: Boko Haram Member Caught By Civilian JTF Trying To Bomb Church In Gombe / Why Oil Marketers Hoarding Fuel Will Have To Drink It Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.