Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa (26862 Views)

Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa / Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic / 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Am not being heartless, evil or wicked buh emmmm plz after all the information needed from them have been gotten from them either by peaceful negotiation or brutal interrogation, they should kill them angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Babyboy1986(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
lipsrsealed
tochman:
Why don't the army use these ones caught to track the rest of them. I just hope the shekau broadcast will reduce for the time being.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by FCTProperties: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Noted
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Zaikon(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babyboy1986:
Abeg make u no mind them.
bro dats how we roll.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by okiezman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
AJOT99:
Nice one!

How many camera men them get? undecided you guys don catch one before and say he's giving you guys info. Till today nothing to show of it, now another camera man.... hope no be innocent man una catch so... so una go beat am shege till en use fear to being camera man...nigeria army too much 4 torture shaa
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by tunshe: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Progress!

Good reports!!

Our expectations are;

1. Extract useful information from them and cut the roots.(trace and get the sponsors).

2. Prosecute the sponsors

3. Organise the JTF to form local policing across all Northern states with a chain of command from NPF.

4. Statements like " The NA has finally eradicated boko haram and peace has returned to the NE".

Abi boko haram no dey finish? Everyday NA kills 50,100,200......Are they sufayos in wars movies wey no dey finish?
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Arysexy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
So na d bastard dey cover people's death and anguish, the should record his toture and upload it for boko animals to see.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Lilimax(f): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
The Nigeria Army must win this war!
Shame on Bokoharam, their sponsors and apologist.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stelvin101:
Am not being heartless, evil or wicked buh emmmm plz after all the information needed from them have been gotten from them either by peaceful negotiation or brutal interrogation, they should kill them angry
that is eh.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Daddybee: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
/ou2wQV
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Orikinla(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Anaskie:
Thumbs up to our gallant soldiers!
More grease to your guns.

So Bokoharam even employs professional camera men too? shocked

They are gradually becoming the biggest employer of labour in this country. We have Bokoharam lawyers, doctors, engineers, accountants, carpenters, photographers etc etc.

I wonder how much they pay their workers undecided

Boko Haram's videos are better than many Nollywood home videos in quality.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by miqos02(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
crazy people
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Uchwilliam(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Picture of d cameraman or idonbiliviit!
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
that is eh.

I heard a direct story from someone who came from Borno state all the way down to Benue state I am presently, didn't know when tears fell of my hard eyes. BH are doing unthinkable things to people, things u don't hear in media. So army should kill them all!
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Aysuperstories: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
ok

that would be after this abi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ydkzUEF-s
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by brownlord2: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
A great loss to sahara reporters and bbc hausa.

Nice one boyz, more bullet to your rifle, high time you stop taking prisoners, shoot the virgin seeking bast@rds, to hell with america with their ffucking amnesty international and other animal right group
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Funjosh(m): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2014
Professional What shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Stelvin101:

I heard a direct story from someone who came from Borno state all the way down to Benue state I am presently, didn't know when tears fell of my hard eyes. BH are doing unthinkable things to people, things u don't hear in media. So army should kill them all!
They should be tortured before they die. Shooting them will be so easy and less painful.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Descartes: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good development.

Remaining that Lady that normally posts classified pictures on this Forum. lipsrsealed

Keeping tab on her it the top priority cool

Cogito ergo sum smiley
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by shigo20(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good job
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by jacabi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
kennygee:
Someone they will release soon?

Na today?

Hope it won't end up being another Ogwuche issue?

undecided
That's the problem. Sometimes one could not blame the people that set ablaze boko haram suspects.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by MrNairaland: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello,in the spirit of the season.we decided to make clearance sales of our wares.directly from our warehouse in USA,items include female and male clothing.Female and male Footwear,at a very very reduced price.a trial and a visit to our showroom/warehouse will convince you.Hurry Now,while stock last.

or you can call for further inquiries: 08178642440,08134340380- Essien....
Other items include:Bedding,Accessories,Belts,Soccer Stockings...all in large quantity.we highly welcome WHOLESALE and RETAILERS....

Address: Gestric Plaza,42 Osolo way,Ajao,Lagos(close to Asawani market).opposite Komo filling station.
also call : 070301871188 and 09091430283...Glory.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by wesleyel: 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good news.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by victorD3: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Anaskie:

They are gradually becoming the biggest employers of labour in this country. We have Bokoharam lawyers, doctors, engineers, accountants, carpenters, photographers etc etc.

I'm not surprised because they even have political party

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Pavore9: 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na today! on a lighter note l wonder how boko haram's letter of employment looks like!
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by AJOT99(m): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
okiezman:

How many camera men them get? undecided you guys don catch one before and say he's giving you guys info. Till today nothing to show of it, now another camera man.... hope no be innocent man una catch so... so una go beat am shege till en use fear to being camera man...nigeria army too much 4 torture shaa

grin
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Yujin(m): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nihilist:
Now they just need to nab the singers that do the soundtracks to those accursed videos.

Islamic Backstreet Boys
Hahahahaha... Its like you do enjoy the songs just like I do even when I don't understand a thing there. What a funny world.
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by okiezman(m): 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by mrvictor: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
You forgot ro mention governors, senators, etc.

Anaskie:

They are gradually becoming the biggest employers of labour in this country. We have Bokoharam lawyers, doctors, engineers, accountants, carpenters, photographers etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram’s Cameramen Captured In Adamawa by Nuezha(m): 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
While you have a reason to applaud the military, you also have countless reasons not to do so because no one knows what's going to come next.

God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is President Buhari's Itinerary For His Two-day Visit To Lagos / #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) / Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.