Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,321 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married (17375 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter / Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by madjune(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
obeenah40:
I've been forced to believe that there are only five people on nairaland

1) Seun
2) Lalasticala
3) TheRealmrstan
4) Moderators
5) Others

thanks

YOU'RE MISTAKEN.
THERE'S ALSO MADJUNE THE DARK HORSE.
THE MAN WHO SEES BUHARI AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT.
TAKE NOTE.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Pavore9: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
l am not comfortable with the pressure Nigerians put on others to go get married as if once u are married all your life's problems disappears. l believe in anyone who intends ending up married to take their time BUT NOT MESSING AROUND WHILE DOING SO.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by uzolexis(f): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
msmon:
If you are one of those with this kind of mentality, I'd like to have a 30 minutes chat with you. Kindly pm me and I will hand over my bb pin to you, what an ugly mentality?

what is ugly about the mentality it is very wrong to pressure pple to get married I stand on that.A lot of things have changed these days compared to the days of our Parents, exposure to the internet, technological advancement, women are becoming more carrier conscious etc. Marriage these days requires a lot of maturity which many pple do not have, in this life it is not how far u have gone but how well that matters. No be competition, cause my friend don marry no mean say i go marry next, na individual journey, nobody knows u better than urself. You have to be very sure u r already and this is the right person 4 u, before u take that step, no matter how long it takes.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UzlN0AbPgQ&feature=youtu.be

this song paints a perfect picture of what is happening in our society today,all the marriage bruhaha

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Dammyjohn(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Just leave the woman with her life.When it is the right time,she will get married.Just be conserned with your Life.Kemi Adetiba. Keep up the good work and keep on achieving the achievables.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Its messed up! What irks me the most, these comments come from other women! Like women are really their greatest enemies!
Reason a lot of ladies are falling into marriages they have no business going into in the first place because of unnecessary societal pressures!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by qtx(m): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Franchise21:
Marriage na do or die?
No its is not , but remember, we are still Africans, all those i want to have a life, i aint gonno be caged, i wana be free etc are all not for africans living in africa yet. The society still frowns at it thinking no responsible person wouldnt want to get married at some age and settle down.
Also dont forget, you can never be whiter than the whites.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by kullozone(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
na by force to marry again
abi her marriage go increase una bank account?

fake people

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
She should be left alone..she might have 1000reasons on why she shouldn't got marry yet...notwithstanding am still much onboard

Contact meeeee
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by dre11(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
She should have ignored the ranting IF it doesn't affect her and get to her.. .

But, all her ranting show just 1 thing
The message they were passing out to her did hit her below the belt and she has to resort to this

Abeg it's not by force to marry, Atleast she can pay for a dyke to bore her hole when she is in the moodgrin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by sexymoma(f): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
sylve11:

Back in the days u will have to check on n/l home page every 3hours to see a new topic has been added; but now, just click nairaland.com in every 30min to see 7 to 8 topics has been added....the good, the bad and the useless topics; most times, the useless topics wins. cool
The worse part is.. it is the same set of pple making FP angry
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Franchise21(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
qtx:

No its is not , but remember, we are still Africans, all those i want to have a life, i aint gonno be caged, i wana be free etc are all not for africans living in africa yet. The society still frowns at it thinking no responsible person wouldnt want to get married at some age and settle down.
But d women can't marry themselves, a guy has to propose first except d gurl z d type dat snubbed alotta suitors in her early years
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by femi4: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
sexymoma:
Who is she angry

By the way.. The rate wey topics dey make fp this days dey baffle me angry
Reasonable ones, unreasonable ones, Valuable ones invaluable ones....

Are you also from France?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by hyperbolic(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
Get a man and get a life jor.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by shigo20(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
She fit live her life as she want its nobody's business
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
See how they are all pained on another person's matter o grin

Many people will live their own issues and be pocknosing into other people's issues till the world leaves them behind

no wonder the world jas left Nigeria behind because of the pathetic 1820 waywe think

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
hyperbolic:
Get a man and get a life jor.
get money and get respect as man tongue
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
The question be say: who wan marry her?

Before you tell a lady say make she go marry, make sure say you don provide a man wey go marry her.QED

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is 2015 we dey go so and not stone age.look outside your hut and see what cnn says about women, the political economy and ambition tongue
qtx:

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by sage2(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
She sounded so pained. I never heard about her before now.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
As in ehen.sophyrocks where are you o
ThoniaSlim:
Its messed up! What irks me the most, these comments come from other women! Like women are really their greatest enemies!
Reason a lot of ladies are falling into marriages they have no business going into in the first place because of unnecessary societal pressures!
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by qtx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
This is 2015 we dey go so and not stone age.look outside your hut and see what cnn says about women, the political economy and ambition tongue
ahahahahaha, stone age na story for the gods bro. One day CNN go wake up tell u say make you slap your papa because na wetin the happen for net age u go do am na abi? No worry cnn go run the map of your life for you. wait until one day cnn tell you to go and get married, and after u marry cnn go tell u oya go sleep wit ur partner and so on. In your mind when you mentioned cnn that made you a conventional and modern man abi? lol. U need to get some exposure sha .
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Why can't they just leave nigerian single ladies alone to live their life? Is marriage a ticket to the kingdom of God? Are you people going to pay her 1million naira for getting married? If she is not independent making her own money, these same people will call her gold digger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mr man no need to get pained over another person life.cnn is mirror or lens that shows you what goes on around the world same with BBC . reduce your afrocan magoc yoruba so you will know what women are doing beyond Africa tongue

pele dear grin
qtx:

ahahahahaha, stone age na story for the gods bro. One day CNN go wake up tell u say make you slap your papa because na wetin the happen for net age u go do am na abi? No worry cnn go run the map of your life for you. wait until one day cnn tell you to go and get married, and after u marry cnn go tell u oya go sleep wit ur partner and so on. In your mind when you mentioned cnn that made you a conventional and modern man abi? lol. U need to get some exposure sha .

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by sarutobie(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
kennygee:
I wonder why many people think marriage is a do or die affair.

Majority of married people are not happy and are trying to run out.

Leave the woman alone so she can get married to the right person and for the right reasons, not cause she is pressured.
maybe your marriage and your parents own are not happy marriages. Where did you pull that majority shyt from? out of your ass I guess.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by qtx(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Franchise21:
But d women can't marry themselves, a guy has to propose first except d gurl z d type dat snubbed alotta suitors in her early years
U are right, but every woman has her own husband its a matter of time and whether or not she is interested.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Famocious(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
...but seriously, who actually care if she's married or not !
people should free her, that is her personal ish.
She is actually a good video producer/director...I do care about this though grin...
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Why can't they just leave nigerian single ladies alone to live their life? Is marriage a ticket to the kingdom of God? Are you people going to pay her 1million naira for getting married? If she is not independent making her own money, these same people will call her gold digger.
no . How dare she be getting older and not be married or in the kitchen. Don't you know without a man in her life she is a nobody and therefore should be stonned to death. At least that will make all nairalanders feel good and manly grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Feranmicharles(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
sexymoma:
So what's our business if pple are telling her to go get married angry
pray that u be should known... That's what we call celebrity(celebrate 'em)
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
As in ehen.sophyrocks where are you o

See these women o. And these same women are probably in horrible marriages so since they are miserable they want other single ladies to be so. What is their business with her marital status? will they pay her for getting married? Them dey give award for marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Famocious:
...but seriously, who actually care if she's married or not !
people should free her, that is her personal ish.
She is actually a good video producer/director...I do care about this though grin...
whewwww what a breadth of fresh air. So bush meats Don dey reduce for nl.it means there's still hope
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by SAMBARRY: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sophyrocks:

See these women o. And these same women are probably in horrible marriages so since they are miserable they want other single ladies to be so. What is their business with her marital status? will they pay her for getting married? Them dey give award for marriage?
roftl. Haven't you heard the adage that says misery wants friends too and of course allies so they can share their isshh together grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rants On Twitter About Women Telling Her To Go Get Married by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
no . How dare she be getting older and not be married or in the kitchen. Don't you know without a man in her life she is a nobody and therefore should be stonned to death. At least that will make all nairalanders feel good and manly grin

grin grin grin

Why nigerians like to carry person matter for head like gala sef? Why the thing dey pain them? If she marry, e go add extra life to their lifespan? Haters, how market? Una don sell una gala finish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Original Picture Of Omotola At The Grammies. Original v2 / Nigerian Comedians Lack Creativity – Basketmouth / Williams Uchemba Presented With An Award At The World Trade Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.