Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,805 members, 7,841,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

The Cost Of Starting Human, Synthetic Hairs, And Beauty Care Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Cost Of Starting Human, Synthetic Hairs, And Beauty Care Products (431 Views)

Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria / Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / American Women Sell Their Hairs And Breast Milk To Make End Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of Starting Human, Synthetic Hairs, And Beauty Care Products by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello Gurus!
My name is Benedict, a graduate but unemployed.
For quite sometimes now I've been contemplating on the kind of business to venture into since I don't want to depend on government for job that is not fortcoming.
Meanwhile, I have this passion for the importation of women beauty care products, human and synthetic hairs. But my questions are:
1. To start this kind of business, what do you think will be the likely start-up capital?
2. How do I know a quality human hair, such as Brazillian Hair in Aliexpress or Dhgate?
3. What are the appropriate sizes for this human hair in terms of inches for Nigerian women?
4. Could you guys suggest a more cheaper and reliable shipping company to use?

THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOU TIME AND HOPE THAT YOU HELP ME IN A LITTLE WAY YOU CAN...

(1) (Reply)

You need a Business Partner / Food Production Increases 21m MT In 2014 / Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.