Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style (15269 Views)

Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover / Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by lalasticlala(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by motherlode: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
cheesy she looks beautiful but what is that on her head undecided maybe it's another style of fashion grin
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by nnadychuks(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
see nose

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Seriously to me, this woman is not fine.

She looks like what would have happened if Michael Jackson had successfully finished off his surgery

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by nnadychuks(m): 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
see nose.. She no fine pass 20% owerri girls

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by html14java(f): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
#Team CharityComment
#Team SpaceBookersAssociationOfNairaland.

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by infobiz9ja(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Who is she?
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by englishmart(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
maybe she won the award because of her intelligence. But for beauty, she's got 1/10%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by miqos02(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
ok

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by phorlafemi(f): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ok
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by danaiks(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Upon all the makeup...she no still fine grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by accurate0805: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by MyInfoo: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by ammyluv2002(f): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
englishmart:
maybe she won the award because of her intelligence. But for beauty, she's got 1/10%
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by holatin(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
She is so beautiful but not up to my grandma
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by Nmeri17: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Is she one of the chibok gals

***MURDIFIED***
owky someone says her boyfriend promised to take her to France but disappointed her after phocking the living daylights out of her destiny angry poor girl sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lalasticla

Na all or topics the hit frontage?

I swear , You're on a contract with seum

Anyways.

Subscribe For Mtn Bis On Android (Dec 2014)

A breathtaking news for non MTK Android users and PC users I must say. with this new way of subscribing for MTN Bis, users of Samsung, HTC, Nokia Androids and PC will have access to enjoy same amount of data as blackberry users.
Some days ago, a friend of mine complained to me that Airtel have suckled his pocket dry. He said, had it been he calculates the money he use to subscribe for airtel Bis every month, he would need a small calculator to count his fortune... I was like,'dude? Why not dump airtel and embrace Glo or mtn instead of wasting your house rent on airtel?

No doubt they're lots of freebies this ember month... And smart peeps have being rocking and enjoying this freebies since the time of Abraham.

Continue reading»»
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Not bad though
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by accurate0805: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
She no fine joor. .. My girl fine pass this one. ..

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
That first pic tho' undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP, your title's misleading biko.

The filtering; Excess
Face Toning; Massive
Facial shappening; Too Perfect

Score: 30%
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by mustaphagreens(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by icankel: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by cayorday89(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2014
LOVELY...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by PerfumeRepublik: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pretty Woman

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by lekinz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nobody notice wetin i dey see

Na all this lalasticlala news dey make FP...

E be like sey em na Seun P.A grin grin grin

BTW, I wonder when Nl turn instagram ..

Na all celebs pics person just dey see ..

No educational info...

Iyanya packs, wizkid son and girlfriend , Lynxx blah blah, Oritse femi father blah blah

#BringOurNlNewsBack

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by pekeyim: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow today na today
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by wisefizz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
ok... who is dat black ass m seeing up there?
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by Emmzalon: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
She old pass her age undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
UGLY THING. OLD HAG.

KO NI BETA FUEN

THAT OJU IKU WIFE AND FFK BÌTCH OLD PASS AM FOR AGE BUT SHE LOOKS OLDER IN/ON FACE.
Re: Photos: Ex Miss Nigeria, Nike Oshinowo Shines On The Cover Of ThisDay Style by Ymodulus: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
[size=22pt]Press 1 to Copy This tune[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Enumah, Mr Tourism 2012 Shows His 6 Pack Abs / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Celebrities And The Animated Characters They Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.