Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics (41938 Views)

Ambode Releases Official Portrait / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
oh lord! when will abia state have this calibre of administrators
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Demdem(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
Bridgetown:

The youngest this the youngest that, I was expecting to see PhD in his qualification. You try shall but keep quite.

Let me guess, the kind of phd that strongly believes that stealing isnt corruption right?
Abegii, a sensible school cert is even better than that.

6 Likes

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by IVORY2009(m): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Babymama1:
JAMB records for Ambode
Did he or did not claim Lagos state as state of origin now?
[size=18pt]Nobody asked for his CV[/size]
[size=18pt]He is answering a question that wasn't asked[/size]

Where are you frm? See cv for you front....
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by philips70(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ngwakwe:

It is not in my character to pull people down nor do I find pleasure in absolute antagonism that blinds critical and intelligent reasoning.

I only comment on threads that need critical analyses and also tend to correct misconceptions and obfuscation.

I am in the service of saving gullible Nairalanders.

Summarise it by calling me a Statesman with a class.

In clear terms with the spirit of statesmanship do you approve of this candidate for Lagos state come 2015 with this impressive CV?
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Johnnycife(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
It's not the certificate that we looking but what he can do. Fashola has done well now you have publisized your CV go and also deliver well.
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by tit(f): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
lakpalakpa:
Ambode stinks...

thank you, my sister.
and the question everybody is asking me in the market is,
where is his papa compound in Lagos?

they are saying he is not a lagosian ooo!
some are saying he is omoibo.
others say no,
he is omobendel - isoko.

1 Like

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
He is being slated to answer for perjury regarding state of origin and to silence the critics he releases his CV
[size=18pt]What has his CV got to do with his state of origin?[/size]
He should also release his dating history
Nonsense!
At least when Gani Fawehinmi ( peace be upon him) called out Teefnooboo for lying about his high school records on his nomination form,he claimed someone else filled out the form for him grin
The defence here is a cv?

1 Like

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ymodulus:

Madam you are seriously stepping on the toes of Oga at the top.

I just don't want him to ban you.

I thought NL is a place for Freedom of speech undecided
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by bamidele029: 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is why I love APC, they present some more impressive each time.
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by famuchie: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
aderonila18:

Was there anything like NYSC in his time?

He completed his mandatory[National Youth Service Corps year serving with the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sokoto, Sokoto State, where he started his relationship with the Public Service.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by scarred9jan(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
funkiebully:

A CV should have state of origin, why is d crook silent on that
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

dude, as a Lagosian even if he is from Bornu he has my vote, why? cos he is the right man for the job irrespective of where he is from. am from Ikorodu and have lived most of my life in Surulere and if i ever decide to run for any political position it will be from Surulere.. For it has been the place i know and the people know me and can recognize that my being there is for their best interest. all those our "people" from our places what have they done? na to build big house and dey do big man they sabi... its the 21st century for God's sake. A kenyan became presido of the USA and an Igbo man, yes i said it, an Igbo man is in line to lead the Labour Party in the UK, which means there is the likelihood he would be prime minister.. its high time we outgrow all this petty nonsense about whether on is the son of the soil. the sons of the soil wetin them don do..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Odunharry(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
Haters gonna hate

1 Like

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by tit(f): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
DisGuy:
career civil servant tut tut

he is the kind that helps the local government chairman shop all the money.
and yes, he will have no qualms about eating lagos people money,
he is not a lagosian.
no sense of ownership.
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na wa o! see as people dey parah for here. For peeps looking for his state of origin.....una go search wella!...ibo man no dey dere? if an ondo man who spent his entire 51 years in lagos wants to be governor ......so be it!! After all, he knows d MOD of lasgidi.

#abegshiftmakebreezeblow

3 Likes

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by ba7man(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2014
tit:

thank you, my sister.
and the question everybody is asking me in the market is,
where is his papa compound in Lagos?

they are saying he is not a lagosian ooo!
some are saying he is omoibo.
others say no,
he is omobendel - isoko.
Abeg carry your bloodstained sanitary pad from this thread.

angry

2 Likes

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by bamidele029: 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
scarred9jan:

dude, as a Lagosian even if he is from Bornu he has my vote, why? cos he is the right man for the job irrespective of where he is from. am from Ikorodu and have most of my life in Surulere and if i ever decide to run it will be in Surulere.. For it has been the place i know and the people know me and can recognize that my being there is for their best interest. all those our "people" from our places what have they done? na to build big house and dey do big man they sabi... its the 21st century for God's sake. A kenyan became presido of the USA and an Igbo man, yes i said it, an Igbo man is in line to lead the Labour Party in the UK, which means there is the likelihood he would be prime minister.. its high time we outgrow all this petty nonsense about whether on is the son of the soil. the sons of the soil wetin them don do..

God bless you. This is what Nigeria needs to move forward, this man has my vote and the more they keep trying to pull him down ,the more popular he will get
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by sunnyflakes(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
Jonathan does not have a resume because he doesn't have any experience other than a ceremonial Phd given to him. He is a failure!!

BEREM DO U VE A JOB U DO@ D MOMENT? ALSO I AM TEMPTED TO ASK, WHAT IS UR LEVEL OF EDUCATION? HAVE U EVER SEEN A LECTURER CARRYING A CEREMONIAL PHD? ANYWAY I PITY UR IGNORANCE. EVEN THOUGH U HATE MR PRESIDENT ACCORD HIM THE RESPECT OF OCCUPYING THE NUMBER ONE SEAT IN THE COUNTRY. AM NOT ALSO SURE YOUR FATHER IS OLDER THAN THE PRESIDENT.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES!!! YOU WILL SURE REAP WHAT U RE SOWING BOUNTIFULLY....
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by ichidodo: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
Good CV from an Ondo man....Everyone exclusive of tribe and religion should be given equal shot at governing Lagos our no man's land
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Jesuspikin87(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
sexyedjutto:
First to comment 4 d 2nd tym 2day.., topic-pdp shud rule abeg,we r tired of tinubu s ownership of lagos

Did you even read the post?
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by ocelot2006(m): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
henchamb:
hrt attack to the TANoids

What concerns TAN with your inhouse fight? Anyway, the man's CV is quite impressive.
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by nokingasgod: 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
ojofree:

I hope you will retain this sentiment when an Igbo man produces evidence that he was born in lagos and spent his whole life here and wants to contest for the position of governor.

No Sir, its not sentiment but objectivity, legality and constitutionality. The constitution says if you stay in a place for a number of years (I think 10 years), you are indigenous to that place. That is the way it is all over the world and that is why you guys will do all sorts to have your wife deliver abroad so that the child could automatically become a citizen of such a place. That is also why many struggle to be qualified for American green card.

Now, the problem with the Igbo of Lagos is that they are so consumed with the hatred of their host that they often forget that they are no longer visitors in the land. Many of them were born in Lagos and have grown business empires in Lagos but still erroneously think, behave and dream of coming from a state in the East.....

Verily I say unto you, if the project Nigeria were to succeed then, it would have to overcome ills such as this. There can be no short cut.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by CoachDX: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
raumdeuter:
Now let Koro release his own professional achievement before politics.

This guy told us of his excellence in secondary school, university and even in professional exams like ican.

Koro the mic is over to you
What will he say? That guy is a glorified tout. He's not operating near that pedigree. Maybe Jimi Agbaje, then we are talking.
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Naigerian(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
This man should be arrested and tried for forgery and impersonation.

1 Like

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by nodullin(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wow!!!! All I can say...

That bro is GOOD

1 Like

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by gebest: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
U CAN STOP THERE, U WIN BROS.
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Demdem:

Let me guess, the kind of phd that strongly believes that stealing isnt corruption right?
Abegii, a sensible school cert is even better than that.

Do you seriously think this man will not steal as others, lets forget about stealing in Nigeria my guy.
As long as tinubu is in charge of Lagos state federal allocation must be disbursed in his house. Ask fashola his experience.
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by nigerianvenom(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
berem:
Jonathan does not have a resume because he doesn't have any experience other than a ceremonial Phd given to him. He is a failure!!

he uses his ceremonial phd to work in large parastatal before becoming ur president while u used ur high ranking diploma to amend clothes for street tout
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by farem: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
henchamb:
hrt attack to the TANoids saTANists

1 Like

Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by nigerianvenom(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
does that changes the fact that he is from ondo state?
Re: Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics by farem: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
raumdeuter:
Now let Koro release his own professional achievement before politics.

This guy told us of his excellence in secondary school, university and even in professional exams like ican.

Koro the mic is over to you

If you have something that worth the while, you should not wait OR ELSE you will wait in vain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / Danladi Etsu Zhin Hotel Burnt Down By Thugs After APC Primaries In Abuja. Photos / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.