Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? (2369 Views)

PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by BigB11(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
One of the many major problems of Mr president is surrounding himself with senseless sycophants, who are not courageous enough to help him by being honest. We can also see how some of them visit this forum to openly make fool of themselves...How could you call a mere pussy cat a LION?
You must be out of your mind.
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Keep consoling yourself. We all know the person that has the attribute, däft. Can you tell me one media house, apart from NTA and FRCN that are owned by government, that has interviewed Jonathan?
You need to drop this sentimental ideology. Take a chill pill and watch Buhari's interview with channels TV. That dude knows no jack shit about running Nigeria.
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by LFJ: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nigerians are not daft, far from being dumb. It is people like you who know nothing but claiming to be Masters of everything that make the intelligent people think we are dumb.
This is democracy, for what ever reason, if you think Jonathan, the masters of corruption and a good representative of what incompetent is all about is your candidate and I didn't fault your opinion to support corruption. Who are you to tell me that my opinion to support a man of honor, a courageous man and a man who have proof to me that he is an enemies of corruption.
If you are daft and dumb, and you prefer a master and promoters of corruption, Jonathan is for you. For intelligent folks, who feel that sentiment is no longer the way to go, we want real transformation, Muhamadu Buhari is the way. If you hate to hear this u are free to jump to the river.
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by laimo(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Some Nigerians are daft just like you op.
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by laimo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
You need to drop this sentimental ideology. Take a chill pill and watch Buhari's interview with channels TV. That dude knows no jack shit about running Nigeria.
Yes,we've watched the interview,Buhari is miles more intelligent than Jonathan in statecraft,Buhari is wiser.Please don't ever use 'wiser' in the same sentence as 'Jonathan'.
Buhari looked healthy,Buhari's message was delivered clearly,concise and on point.
And we didn't hear any sacrilege like 'common stealing','stealing is not corruption'.
Buhari didn't make the interview about himself but about ordinary Nigerians. If it was Mr.Clueless, we'll hear things like 'I don't give a damn!' about Nigerians. 'Stealing is not corruption'.
I make bold if GMB didn't perform well in that interview,we won't need extra convincing and you won't be here working on overdrive to discredit our hero, GMB.
Buhari's interview was revealing.It revealed what we knew before now that Jonathan is substandard,a failure and incompetent.
Buhari will floor Jonathan in any debate anywhere and anytime.

Do you even know why Jonathan's Mr.Clueless name has stuck to him like gum?

I'll tell you why.Because Jonathan is clueless.
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by Amanwulu1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Jonathan should not just run away from the presidential debate next year.
bro do u really knw what u want? Debate wit who? Buhari? Den ur buhari'll rub u putty for face
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by Amanwulu1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by laimo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2014

Buhari will take Jonathan to the cleaners and rework Jonathan's cluelessness before we send Jonathan back to Bayelsa to be Asari Dokubo's president and c-in-c. grin grin grin
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
Yes,we've watched the interview,Buhari is miles more intelligent than Jonathan in statecraft,Buhari is wiser.Please don't ever use 'wiser' in the same sentence as 'Jonathan'.
Buhari looked healthy,Buhari's message was delivered clearly,concise and on point.
And we didn't hear any sacrilege like 'common stealing','stealing is not corruption'.
Buhari didn't make the interview about himself but about ordinary Nigerians. If it was Mr.Clueless, we'll hear things like 'I don't give a damn!' about Nigerians. 'Stealing is not corruption'.
I make bold if GMB didn't perform well in that interview,we won't need extra convincing and you won't be here working on overdrive to discredit our hero, GMB.
Buhari's interview was revealing.It revealed what we knew before now that Jonathan is substandard,a failure and incompetent.

I'll tell you why.Because Jonathan is clueless.

I can feel ur pains......... A bitter minded Sycophant.

GEJ will rule Nigeria till 2019, hence U can die as soon as possible.

A Hater of good thing.
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:

Buhari will take Jonathan to the cleaners and rework Jonathan's cluelessness before we send Jonathan back to Bayelsa to be Asari Dokubo's president and c-in-c. grin grin grin

A full blown Sycophant?
Prepare to die as soon as possible.

GEJ till 2019.
Quote me before you die ooooooooo?
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2014
Amanwulu1:
bro do u really knw what u want? Debate wit who? Buhari? Den ur buhari'll rub u putty for face
Your Jonathan should just not disgrace himself and make the world doubt the authenticity of his PhD.
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2014
slimmy05:
Jonathan should just not run away during next year's debate.
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
laimo:
[s]Yes,we've watched the interview,Buhari is miles more intelligent than Jonathan in statecraft,Buhari is wiser.Please don't ever use 'wiser' in the same sentence as 'Jonathan'.

I'll tell you why.Because Jonathan is clueless.[/s]
Just like your clueless Buhari. Trash cans
Re: How Is Buhari Better Than GEJ: Are Nigerians Daft? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Your Jonathan should just not disgrace himself and make the world doubt the authenticity of his PhD.
We are equal to the task

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Aisha Buhari Can Afford 10,000000 Naira Wrist Watch / Kukah Is The New Mouth-piece Of Those Scared Of Probe? / Shehu Sani Blasts Governor Fayose, Calls Him A Glorified Tout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.